Starfinder Playlist

5e game LF 1 player Saturday nights in east asia

Howdi

I'm looking for another player to join our friendly group in the 5e kickstarter Margreve campaign by Kobold Press.

Saturday night 19:00 JST
    Japan does not have savings time so factor this into your gaming decision matrix

The party currently sits at 3rd level and is on a quest for some Salt to pay a debt they owe an NPC.
    The group consists of 5 players who are mostly middle aged guys who started playing back in the 80s. So the humor and comments reflect our shared experiences with the system and life in general.
    Obviously anyone not from this subset are MOST welcome to join us but if this post perks your interest by all means drop me a line at.

[email protected] or PM
    However I don't check my PM here on FG with regularity thus email is my preferred method of contact.

As GM I have some house rules
    The party is "good", so they will not be burning any villages or torturing any NPCs
    Player characters may not take actions against other PCs, unless they both agree the action is acceptable
    Some RAW will be tossed aside in favor of having fun with the game, so strict rules lawyers are probably not best suited for our group.
    We have quite a few players who know just about every rule in the game, but from time to time its fun to go with the flow to make some wonderful memories as we adventure together.

We'd love to have another friendly voice in our game !
    Looking forward to hearing from you

DP
    Ultimate License Holder & FGU backer
    playing D&D since 1980

Currently GMing:
    *Opus Christini Traveller campaign

*Currently Playing
    *Currently Looking

Bumping this request

The party decided to leave the Duergar tunnels after an initial look by the Monk and instead continued West in search of Salt. They came across a small island in the middle of a tiny lake with an interesting feature they couldn't see well enough. Both the Fighter and the Rogue swam out to investigate, during that time a group of large spiders attacked the two remaining members on the shore. After a fierce battle the Warlock was attacked by a critical hit from the boss spider and died instantly taking about 80 points of damage ! Wow that was a nasty hit. The body dragged off to be consumed while the party took refuge on the island.

Continuing westwards they encountered a Bard who joined the party just in time to fight some blood sucking insects and a few parasitic bushes. The Margreve is indeed a wonderful and dangerous place
    Ultimate License Holder & FGU backer
    playing D&D since 1980

Currently GMing:
    *Opus Christini Traveller campaign

*Currently Playing
    *Currently Looking

Thread Information