DICE PACKS BUNDLE

[Online][Pathfinder 2E][PAID][Discord][Every Saturday, 8-11pm EST] Age of Ashes AP

This is a paid game. The rate is $10/player/session to the Storyteller, via PayPal.

Heyo! Come join us for a playthrough of Age of Ashes, the first adventure path for Paizo Pathfinder's 2nd edition! We currently have three players, and are searching for at least one more, preferably two. If you like deep storytelling, player agency, and over the top, cinematic action, this is the game for you! We are currently mostly through the first volume, so you haven't missed too much!

So, what makes this game worth your while?

1. Player punctuality. We have found that, since it is a paid game, players are more consistently available for sessions. Additionally, they are, on average, more engaged for the duration of the session.

2. Special effects! We use Syrinscape, an online, immersive audio enhancer. It features background music as well as sound cues to fit every mood.

3. Player agency. Since you are paying to play, your opinion matters more! I want to run the absolute best game possible. I want this game to ruin all other games for you.

So, if you are even remotely interested, please hit me up, either here or on Discord. My username is Charles (Into the Unknwon)#4314. Below is a description of the first adventure in the path:

When mysterious fires begin to burn atop the towers of a nearby citadel long ago abandoned by an order of Hellknights, a group of local heroes heads out to investigate. What they discover within the ruined castle and in the dungeons below its foundation will not only reveal an unexpected invasion and a long-forgotten magical wonder, but will propel the heroes forward into a continent-spanning conflict against cultists, slavers, and a fiery draconic devastation that could unleash an Age of Ashes upon the world!

Hi I was just wondering since this is a paid campaign so is it going to be 10$ a week so around 40$ month just curious if I would join what lvl if I join I would like to play archer fighter build

Man. I meant to close this. This game kinda fizzled. I’m thinking about potentially running a mutants and masterminds game in its place. Sorry fren.

It’s ok good luck with what ever game you run

Thanks bud! Now, if you have Thursdays free, I'm still looking for a player for our Wrath of the Righteous game, using Pathfinder 1e and Mythic rules. We just finished the first book, so it's the perfect time to jump in. Thursdays, 5-9pm EST. Let me know if you'd be interested in that.

Would Is it a pay game I’m free I’m just a little rusty on pathfinder 1 rules would might need a little help making a character

What lvl is the group

My discord robosk218#5010

Thread Information