DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    The facing indicator is only applied to tokens added from the combat tracker; as these are assumed to be creatures.

Tokens added directly from the Assets bag are not assumed to always be creatures (i.e. decorations, spell effects, etc.), so do not have the facing indicator.

Regards,
    JPG
    I think that's exactly what it was! Thanks!

I do still have a minor issue though in that I'm using a hex map and the characters face in 12 directions instead of 6. So, I have to tell it to rotate twice in order to change face. Is there a setting to change that?

Blog Entries
    No setting I'm aware of and I think in general 12 facings allow better control and options. Often times some folks will want tokens facing straight up even when that not an ordinal grid direction. Gives you better control

But, there is always the wish list you can add ideas too and see if others also want a function/feature.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information