DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFG Experienced Player 24 years of D&D: 2nd, 3.5 and 5e - Weekdays after 5pm Pacific

Hey there, I just got Fantasy Grounds, and its everything Ive ever wanted in a type of game like this. I came from TTS, and its not that TTS is a bad game, its just not 100% geared towards RPG's like D&D or Pathfinder. I am pretty new, and really don't know how to use it beyond what I've watched on youtube. But, I have a lot of experience not only playing D&D, but also DM'ing long-term campaigns. As the title says, I have been playing since I was about 10 years old (34 now), and its just one of my favorite ways of storytelling and character immersion. There aren't too many online games that will allow you to play D&D like FG offers. So, I'd really like to find a group that needs a new player to FG but experienced overall in D&D. I do have discord and a mic. My days are pretty open passed 5PM Pacific on Weekdays. I am pretty open to playing most any character type, but I usually gravitate to support or healers. Whether it be Homebrew or Faerun or Greyhawk, I'm happy to accommodate a group's needs over personal desire. That all being said, I hope to hear back from someone soon regarding any open slots they might have in their game. Thanks for your time.

I may have a game for you. I PM'd you.

dm just got back from job ... looking for that link let me know usual after 5 or before?

Scyle
    I PM'd you.

Thread Information