Starfinder Playlist

Still No Way to Point To Map Objects?

Is there no pointer method yet so people can point out things on the map? Like when you hit spacebar on Maptool?

Use arrows. Hold both mouse buttons and drag.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Great ! I wasn't aware of this trick ! it work perfectly. With control and shift you can do squares and circles too. And with a both button clic with no move you clear this stuff. That's hyper cool. Many thanks Zacchaeus.

They also colour based on your dice colour. I now force each player in my game to use a different colour and set myself to white so it is very clear who I am as a GM

Quote Originally Posted by lostsanityreturned View Post
    They also colour based on your dice colour. I now force each player in my game to use a different colour and set myself to white so it is very clear who I am as a GM
    And who drew the penis on your nice map!
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Thread Information