FG Spreadshirt Swag

LFP The Fall of Plaguestone (PF 2nd edition)

I am looking for players for The Fall of Plaguestone (Pathfinder 2nd edition).
    It is my first try as DM on FG.
    We would play Sundat at 7pm UTC +1
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=3663

Hi, how long approximately would the game be? It's just one short adventure?

I would be interested in playing, plague stone is used to springboard players into highter levels so they can do high level content.

How long would the sessions run?
    Is this planned to be a weekly game?
    Would I be able to join after this Sunday's Session, I will be on the road?

I was planning to play weekly with a session 0 to start. This session is for character creation, world description and te repeat the rules of Pathfinder 2. It is all new. I think we need between 9 or 12 session of 3 hours to complete te story. But it is the first time I DM a Pathfinder story, so it is a bit difficult to do a correct prognose.
    If I master the DM-ing, I would start a longer campaign there after.
    When I can start with 5 players, minimal 3 players have to be there for running a session.
    Last edited by PietDeBacker; November 4th, 2019 at 22:11.

Hi Piet,
    Are you still looking for players? I would like to tryout pathfinder. I havent yet signed up for a VTT system as it seems hard to find PF2 games.
    Normally sunday between 19h and 23h should be fine (Im from BE).

Exp:
    none in Pathfinder or VTT,

been offline DM for AD&D, Earthdawn.
    PC in Shadowrunm D&D, D&D 3th ed.

Hello

if you are still looking for players i would be interested. I am playing and DMing TTRPGs for about 14 years with a lot of different systems.
    I never played much D&D or Pathfinder before 5e and would be very interested to try pathfinder second .

Hey, sorry, I start with 5 players today. When one of them would leave, I shall contact you.

Thread Information