DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Some problem I ran into with a recent update in Starfinder ruleset

Hey guys,

I am not 100% this is the right place to post this.. But here we go!

Two weeks ago, we played a Starfinder campaign we have been running for awhile. We all did the available update like good children and we ran into some problem that we didn't have before.

1- All PC do not have any proficiency with their weapon and get an auto -4 on attack roll. I patched that with a boost of +4 on everyone's attack rolls, but I would like to fix the problem but I don't know how.
    2- My player cannot alter some numbers on their character sheet. They had a level up and I had to (as the GM) input all of their new skill rank and their bonus damage for their weapons. They were able to add their level them self and add their feat just fine.

Have a good day!

I’ve moved this post to the Starfinder sub-forum. If you have issues with a specific ruleset it’s best to post in the forum for that ruleset.

There have been a number of ruleset updates recently (generally every week) and these are detailed in the "SFRPG Ruleset weekly update" sticky thread at the top of the forums - there are some details in that thread related to the issues you’re having.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by BlackMagee View Post
    Hey guys,

I am not 100% this is the right place to post this.. But here we go!

Two weeks ago, we played a Starfinder campaign we have been running for awhile. We all did the available update like good children and we ran into some problem that we didn't have before.

1- All PC do not have any proficiency with their weapon and get an auto -4 on attack roll. I patched that with a boost of +4 on everyone's attack rolls, but I would like to fix the problem but I don't know how.
    2- My player cannot alter some numbers on their character sheet. They had a level up and I had to (as the GM) input all of their new skill rank and their bonus damage for their weapons. They were able to add their level them self and add their feat just fine.

Have a good day!
    1. As Trenloe mentioned, this is due to a recent ruleset update (it now gives the -4 if you you a weapon you are not proficient in, unfortunately it does not work for old proficiencies). I suggest you screeenshot (or remember) the proficiencies, then delete and re-add them from feats one at a time.

2. Also due to the ruleset update. The players can change it themselves though if they click the pencil icon (edit) first (on the skills tab). It should not affect bonus damage though as far as I know, so if that persists be sure to post in the bug thread.

Please reply with what SFRPG version you are running.
    Both you issues were part of revision 1.2.0
    The weopon Prof issue does require players to delete and re add there Weapon Profs to update them.
    The skills issue was reported and fixed with Revision 1.2.1
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

<ignore>
    Last edited by Fargen; February 16th, 2020 at 01:29.

Thread Information