STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Thanks a lot Moon Wizard.

For the party view problem, I might have tried that without LOS turned on, so my bad.

For the Chase rules problem, part of it has already been discussed on this thread: (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-map-for-chase)
    - First we need to be able to drag and drop cards on the combat map (Which it's not working yet on FGU)
    - Secondly, we need to turn the Chase rules on (Which was on the deprecated toolbar, and we can't reach it anymore)

Looked for the following, but didn't find it, so reporting here.

When dragging a Hindrance/Edge/Abilities on to a character sheet, you have to first add an entry. (FG Classic, you can just drag and it populates, no need to add an entry first)
    Then, when you do, there's no LINK that will let you see the text of the one you just dragged on.

Dave
    Last edited by dberkompas; February 19th, 2020 at 04:55.
    No signature needed, please leave parcel on the porch.

SWADE Edge:
    In FG Classic & FG Unity, Rabble-Rouse should be Rabble-Rouser
    (What difference does it make you may ask, well, nothing, except when you're trying to code a character converter)

Dave

@dberkompas,

Please report any general data issues in the Savage Worlds forum and/or message the Savage Worlds developer Ikael. I'm only looking at FGU-specific issues right now.

Thanks,
    JPG

Moon Wizard,

Will do when I find issues. The Hindrance/Edge/Abilities IS Unity specific.

Thanks!!!!!!!

Dave

Yep. I filed as task FGU-900 for the hindrance/edge issue.

Cheers,
    JPG

Is there a site/thread that we can search on to check if we're submitting duplicates?

Dave

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dberkompas View Post
    Is there a site/thread that we can search on to check if we're submitting duplicates?

Dave
    This has a general list; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...st-Known-Items

In general it is just best to do a Site Search first to see if it has been reported and a work around isted.

A little bit more information in this post; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...s-and-Problems

EDIT: I was wrong, first link is updated regularly and appears to currently be complete.
    Last edited by LordEntrails; February 20th, 2020 at 20:44.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Here's an odd one, but I doubt it's a bug, gotta be something my converter is doing:

When I load an XML character into Classic, it imports fine.
    When I upload into Unity, I get the following:

[2/20/2020 1:50:33 PM] [NOTICE] Campaign saved.
    [2/20/2020 1:50:37 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] API: System.InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.
    at System.Collections.Generic.SortedSet`1+Enumerator[T].MoveNext () [0x0001e] in <ae22a4e8f83c41d69684ae7f557133d9>:0
    at System.Collections.Generic.SortedDictionary`2+Enum erator[TKey,TValue].MoveNext () [0x00000] in <ae22a4e8f83c41d69684ae7f557133d9>:0
    at MOGENOKIDAK.IAFAAIJMAKH (GACFJBABIAJ BGPKLCGBHPD, JJEKLHKGKBN DOAIEANCHCB) [0x0003b] in <30aef83569e2427ea32b1ad01af00d2a>:0
    at GDBNAOGADIN.LEDIMLCIALO (System.IntPtr MDMHFAEJKAB) [0x001f9] in <30aef83569e2427ea32b1ad01af00d2a>:0

When I upload to Classic, like I said, it's fine. If I then download from Classic and import into Unity, I get this error, and yet it still imports it.

If I then download that, and import back into Unity, it's fine.

So, that tells me it's something I'm missing/doing incorrectly to generate the XML.

I don't think it's the first two header lines <xml.. & <root...

Dave

Can you provide a clip of the code that calls DB.import?

Thanks,
    JPG

Thread Information