Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    For mine, I can make out a D4 on all attributes (White on a almost white background) however when populating them with higher dice they stay at D4 unless I roll them, they roll correctly.
    When the GM smiles, it's too late!

ULTIMATE LICENSE GM

Quote Originally Posted by Whaley View Post
    For mine, I can make out a D4 on all attributes (White on a almost white background) however when populating them with higher dice they stay at D4 unless I roll them, they roll correctly.
    Now, close the sheet, then reopen it. When you do that, it will show the correct dice. That's the issue we reported.

Hey guys,

I just pushed a new build of FGU beta where I fixed a couple dice issues. I also noticed that some of the other issues appear to be fixed.

FGU-760 - Script error on PC creation = Fixed in latest beta.
    FGU-708 - Derived stats, pace, toughness not correct = Appears to be working in latest beta; may have been fixed in previous builds while fixing issues for other rulesets.
    FGU-631 - Trait die not visible after editing, not set correctly on creation, free skills not added = All except free skill additions appear to be working.

Please let me know if those aren't fixed for you in the latest build.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Hey guys,

I just pushed a new build of FGU beta where I fixed a couple dice issues. I also noticed that some of the other issues appear to be fixed.

FGU-708 - Derived stats, pace, toughness not correct = Appears to be working in latest beta; may have been fixed in previous builds while fixing issues for other rulesets.
    FGU-631 - Trait die not visible after editing, not set correctly on creation, free skills not added = All except free skill additions appear to be working.

Regards,
    JPG
    Thanks a lot, Moon Wizard. Those seem to be working, except for the free skills not being added yet.

If I may add to the SWADE ruleset:
    - Dragging and Dropping attacks directly into a target doesn't work and pops this error: Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_rolls.lua"]:734: bad argument #1 to 'ipairs' (table expected, got no value)
    Attacks using already targeted targets work fine.

- When you right click a token, there is no "Remove from Party View" option present on other rulesets.

- Chase rules doesn't work. Those were implemented directly in the image window on FGC (which was remade on FGU), so the chase button isn't even present.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Hey guys,

Regards,
    JPG
    I'll confirm these are working for me. Thanks!!

Blog Entries
    If the free skills get added to SWADE that's up Ikael not the SmiteWorks team. Start bugging him
    Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by Mortar View Post
    If the free skills get added to SWADE that's up Ikael not the SmiteWorks team. Start bugging him
    Adding the free skills at character creation works in FGC - so is that a Unity issue or does something need to change in ruleset to make it work? (ie, is it really an Ikael item?)

Nope, not up to Ikael. It's already coded and works fine. It not showing up on FGU is a Unity bug. It's not Ikael's job to fix it.

Well, it's actually up to us all.

I don't know Ikael's code or the Savage Worlds system well enough to pinpoint where exactly that things are not working as expected. So, I need help in pinpointing the exact code that's not working; or just setting up a sample campaign to recreate the issue quickly. The more work that I have to do to set up; the less time I have to fix other things.

Cheers,
    JPG

Thanks for the assists. I've got a few additional fixes queued up for this week that address most of the issues.

The only issue remaining that I haven't recreated are from Dr0W:

* When you right click a token, there is no "Remove from Party View" option present on other rulesets.
    This is available via the radial menu in upper left position when right clicking on token (labeled Visibility); and the subsequent submenu has options for visibility changes as well as toggling party vision. Please note that LOS must be enabled to toggle party vision for a token.

- Chase rules doesn't work. Those were implemented directly in the image window on FGC (which was remade on FGU), so the chase button isn't even present.
    I have no idea how to recreate this, or whether it's just being unable to reach button because toolbar is deprecated.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information