5E Character Create Playlist

LFG 1 veteran player 5th edition preferred

Hello all, been playing 5th ed for a while now on FG and looking to join a new campaign. I am currently only in one campaign on Monday nights, so my availability is pretty open besides that.

I am a part of a group that plays every Thursday from 10pm-1am Eastern time zone, US. There are four of us. I and one of the others switches being DM. We've been playing together now for the past three years, so its not like you'll join and it'll fall apart.

We are currently in a Starfinder game, but we will be switching back to our D&D 5e probably after the holidays. Even when someone drops out for the week we still try and run something.

You are welcome to join us. Let me know if you have questions.

are you available Monday mornings est usa

im new to tabletops and im looking for a game

deathsrigthhand what day and times are you available, you can try fantasy grounds on discord too

new to fantasy grounds but would love to join a new 5e game on Thursday nights at 10pm
    the time slot is fine for me

Quote Originally Posted by bassmnky413 View Post
    I am a part of a group that plays every Thursday from 10pm-1am Eastern time zone, US. There are four of us. I and one of the others switches being DM. We've been playing together now for the past three years, so its not like you'll join and it'll fall apart.

We are currently in a Starfinder game, but we will be switching back to our D&D 5e probably after the holidays. Even when someone drops out for the week we still try and run something.

You are welcome to join us. Let me know if you have questions.
    I would love to join new 5e game. new to fantasy grounds but the time is fine for me

Thread Information