Thread: MGT2 v1.0.3

MGT2 v1.0.3

Hi Folks,

Now that MGT2 v1.0.2 is live, I'm starting on MGT2 v1.0.3, this will be the last build release before 'Central Supply Catalogue' gets released which will then update the minor nuimber (MGT2 v1.1.0)

[Updated] World UWP data parser has been re-written (FAQ updated)
    [Updated[ World Bases, Trade Codes and Travel Codes all have Tooltip Text explaining what the codes mean. I am tempted to split them like the other world details, ie codes on the left, text on the right.
    [Fixed] World UWP size of 9 was being ignored
    [Updated] MGT2 uses 'Weapons' for 'Weapons', but MGT1 used 'Weapon'. I've extended all the checks to look for Weapons or Weapon, the correct term is Weapons.
    [Fixed] Text/Content issues in the Reference Manual around careers
    [Updated] The GM is now called the 'Referee'

More will be added here as this version will be worked on for the next week, unless the bugs fixed are urgent.

Still unable to find (and giving up now on):
    Error with 'hiderollresults' - that's in CoreRPG, so might be an out of date, or overridden file.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Last edited by MadBeardMan; November 17th, 2019 at 20:16.

Hi.

Would it be possible to make the characteristic overrides work with NPC skills? As it stands if I click INT and roll admin off the NPC sheet it generates a script error. I'm not sure if that is a bug or just isn't something we're supposed to do. I was looking for a way to include characteristic modifiers with NPC skills but haven't found a way short of just hard adding the mod with the skill rating.

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    Hi.

Would it be possible to make the characteristic overrides work with NPC skills? As it stands if I click INT and roll admin off the NPC sheet it generates a script error. I'm not sure if that is a bug or just isn't something we're supposed to do. I was looking for a way to include characteristic modifiers with NPC skills but haven't found a way short of just hard adding the mod with the skill rating.
    Yep, an update will be coming so that NPC's can be more like PC's, ie proper equipment rather than a text box. Just at the moment, trying to work out how I can get my new website app export the data to import into FG.

Cheers,
    MBM

Sounds great. I was starting to enter in NPCs from the 1001 book so I have some random to draw on, I'll wait for 03 before doing that.

Thread Information