DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Could someone help me with a connection test?

I'm living in China, but preparing to leave. I've been GMing a group here and I would like to continue to do so after I'm gone through FG. I can't host FG in China, but I'm told it's possible to host players in China from outside the country without any problem.

Would somebody be so kind as to try to test host me in one of their games so I can confirm that it works? Just need a minute to connect and make sure I won't have any issues in a few months.

Thank you!

Yep. Do you want me to connect to you, or you to connect to me?
    A.J.

“It isn't Narnia, you know," sobbed Lucy. "It's you. We shan't meet you there. And how can we live, never meeting you?"
    "But you shall meet me, dear one," said Aslan.
    "Are -are you there too, Sir?" said Edmund.
    "I am," said Aslan. "But there I have another name. You must learn to know me by that name. This was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

I would need to connect to you. Thank you!

ok. Server is up. Info is...

Alias:
    crazy drow able castle

PW:
    Operator
    A.J.

“It isn't Narnia, you know," sobbed Lucy. "It's you. We shan't meet you there. And how can we live, never meeting you?"
    "I am," said Aslan. "But there I have another name. You must learn to know me by that name. This was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.”

Vali, I see you connected to my server. Can you see what I'm typing?
    A.J.

Thread Information