Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    The server should be up for the game in around 1 hour (if not please write me a quick message and I'll double-check the settings).

Chronicle drafts sent (except one).

Update on FG Con games:

Malkavian_Andi is running

SFS #1-01 The Commencement (level 1-2) on SAT 7 PM UTC (if there are enough players) and

SFS #2-01 Pact World Warriors (level 1-4) on SUN 1 PM UTC.

I'm running SFS #2-07: Four for the First (level 1-4) on SUN 8 AM UTC (hopefully with some Oceania players) and potentially one other game.

As I don't want the SFS games to conflict no game on SUN 1 PM UTC by me but I can try to run something on SAT 1 PM GMT UTC if there is interest for yet another game.

Potential scenarios would be SFS #1-34: Heart of the Foe (level 3-6), SFS #1-38: The Many Minds of Historia (level 5-8), SFS #2-09: Bluerise Breakout (level 1-4) and #2-10: Corporate Interests (level 3-6)

Any interest/preferences?

I'll post in Game Announcements once I've decided on whether to post another game or not.

I can get up early and play at 1300UTC this Saturday (that's 6am for me in Colorado) -- however, the only two I'm eligible to play are Bluerise Breakout (with Dr Tara Watts, level2) or Minds of Historia (with Otto Mayshun, level7)

Thanks.

Currently three people interested in Bluerise Breakout and 2 people in The Many Minds of Historia. I'll have a look at Bluerise Breakout to see whether it's short enough to start a little bit later without colliding with the next timeslot.

I'm actually fine with starting at 6am my time this weekend -- with recent shift off of DST, it still feels like 7am to me! I've been waking up by 5am MST so far this week anyway...

question about Kiiriinta PCs: they have a fly speed equal to their land speed -- can they just transition willy-nilly between the two? can one alternate rounds (walk-fly-walk-fly- walk-fly)? or is there some kind of activation required for a fly speed?

Quote Originally Posted by duhwoo View Post
    question about Kiiriinta PCs: they have a fly speed equal to their land speed -- can they just transition willy-nilly between the two? can one alternate rounds (walk-fly-walk-fly- walk-fly)? or is there some kind of activation required for a fly speed?
    Having a fly speed means you can alternate between using your speeds without spending actions. It would even be possible to split a single move action between walking and flying, which is especially unproblematic when your fly speed and land speed are the same (as is the case with kiiriintas).
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Hm, good question.

As Malkavian_Andi mentioned, there is no action needed to switch. Not entirely sure about whether you can switch between walking and flying during a move ("If you have a fly speed, you can use move actions to fly through the air.") but it should not really come up too often either way.

SAT 1.30 PM UTC SFS #2-09: Bluerise Breakout (tier 1-4)

The event is pending, so no link yet.

I'll probably post in game Announcements tomorrow morning.

3 players need to be signed up 24 hors before the game. In theory 3 players expressed interest for that specific timeslot but we'll see.

From the event page: "You might have noticed I stated this scenario is for experienced players, even though it's level 1-4. While Starfinder specific experience is not necessary, I highly recommend having some kind of plan."

Thread Information