DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 12 First 12345 ... Last
    Great innovation! Well done!
    Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

If you put an image to full-size (in the background/tabletop) and switch to a tab where the same image is open but not in the background, it gives you this error:

Script Error: [string "lua/TabberUtilities.lua"]:89: attempt to index global 'window' (a nil value)

Not sure if this is fixable, but I'm loving this extension and just wanted you to be aware, Azostar.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannosaurus VeX View Post
    If you put an image to full-size (in the background/tabletop) and switch to a tab where the same image is open but not in the background, it gives you this error:

Script Error: [string "lua/TabberUtilities.lua"]:89: attempt to index global 'window' (a nil value)

Not sure if this is fixable, but I'm loving this extension and just wanted you to be aware, Azostar.
    I shall take a look tomorrow, had a drink, shouldn't code :^)
    Discord: Cheeky#7988
    Extensions:
    • FGTabber - More space for your FG client

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannosaurus VeX View Post

Update v0.5.6 has fixed this error.
    Extensions:

Quote Originally Posted by Azostar View Post
    v0.6.5 Drag and drop support, improved codebase, tab ordering.
    You can now drag the tabs from the tab bar to re-order them, or otherwise place them onto your hotkey bar.

I hope to use this feature in the future to:

1. Let users share tabs through the chat
    2. Hide the tab bar but still allow use of tabs.
    Extensions:

Is there a way to save the info in a tab after closing the game? The tab names are there but when I click them after restarting the don't bring up the windows.

Quote Originally Posted by michaelzep View Post
    Is there a way to save the info in a tab after closing the game? The tab names are there but when I click them after restarting the don't bring up the windows.
    Seems to be saving the windows when I tested just now, do you have the latest version of the extension? What ruleset are you using the extension with?
    Extensions:

I just used the default rule set for 5e. I just installed it a week ago but I can always redo it. I'll try to get to it tomorrow I'm at work right now.

If I have the Combat Tracker open in a tab (I usually place it on the left, covering most of the chat), switch to another tab, and then back to the tab with the CT, the CT opens again but almost all the way on the right side of the screen, partially off-screen. I'll try to duplicate with a fresh campaign with only FGTabber running when I get some time. Is this a known issue? Haven't noticed any mention of it. Other windows do stay where I put them, only the CT seems to be affected.

Quote Originally Posted by notrealdan View Post
    If I have the Combat Tracker open in a tab (I usually place it on the left, covering most of the chat), switch to another tab, and then back to the tab with the CT, the CT opens again but almost all the way on the right side of the screen, partially off-screen. I'll try to duplicate with a fresh campaign with only FGTabber running when I get some time. Is this a known issue? Haven't noticed any mention of it. Other windows do stay where I put them, only the CT seems to be affected.
    Can't seem to replicate the issue you're having, are you using any other extensions that could modify window positions or add to the combat tracker? What ruleset are you using? If you haven't tried already, update to the latest version as of 4/11
    Extensions:

Thread Information