DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 12 First 1234 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    The download isnt packaged correctly. you can fix it fairly easily by changing the extension to zip and extracting it into your extensions folder. you should be able to see it on the list then.

the folder structure should look like this.
    Attachment 29744
    Fixed that issue right after you posted about it.

Quote Originally Posted by jasharen View Post
    Not working for me, saved FGTabber.ext to my extensions directory and it does not show up in FG extension list. Also when I tried to view the zip, it shows as corrupted.
    I checked the extension that currently attached to the thread, I have an idea what's wrong. I'll have a fix in about 10 mins.
    Discord: Cheeky#7988
    Extensions:
    • FGTabber - More space for your FG client

oops, sorry.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

I did notice that your extension.xml file points to include "graphics/graphics_frames.xml" which is not included in the ext file.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    I did notice that your extension.xml file points to include "graphics/graphics_frames.xml" which is not included in the ext file.
    Ah that got left in, never threw an error though which is weird. I'll clean that up as I'm fixing the problem, for whatever reason Fantasy Grounds doesn't like my .ext files, could be a WinRAR problem.
    Extensions:

that could very well be. if the zip file produced is non-standard in any way, FG wont see it or load it. I've been using 7zip and never had an issue with the zipfiles it produces and FG.

Quote Originally Posted by jasharen View Post
    Not working for me, saved FGTabber.ext to my extensions directory and it does not show up in FG extension list. Also when I tried to view the zip, it shows as corrupted.
    Issue has been resolved, the extension should show up in your list now.
    Extensions:

This looks awesome! I am going to try it out after my update, very interesting. Good job!

Wow, this is amazingly helpful!!

Quote Originally Posted by Azostar View Post
    v0.3.0 FG Tabber now works independently of WSX, saving necessary window data inside of the campaign registry. NOTE: you will need to create a new campaign, or remove the campaign registry from your current campaign to update.
    So FG Tabber is now independent of WSX, it really helped me get my head around how I want the extension to function and did a great job providing everyone with a working version of FG Tabber earlier, so all credit to Gkjsdll will stay in the post.

The way I'd like to manage tab information conflicts with WSX's layout management, it made a lot of sense to split the two up so I can work on features and bugs without having to rely on figuring out what WSX is doing.

Bug fixes should come more frequently now that the two are split and should enable me to work on any features that FGU could support.
    Extensions:

Quote Originally Posted by Azostar View Post
    v0.5.4 Reworked the codebase, fixed a ton of bugs, added a few features.
    Just thought I'd make sure everyone knew that if you're going to update your old FGTabber extensions at some point, now is the best time. It won't interfere with any of your campaign data and won't require a new campaign to see the update. This release is super stable and you'll be impressed going from an older version to the new one.
    Extensions:

Thread Information