5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 11 of 12 First ... 9101112 Last
    Does this work with better menus? Also, does this work without manual modification from me (meaning there’s a packaged file that’s updated)?

Ran into a conflict with an ext called random spellbook generator. When both are on the two button next the Templates on the items windows lose their text. They still work. Passing it along. They other dev is guessing an old sting format.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Given that FGTabber is based on WSX and i'm currently supporting WSX I'll take a look. No promises.

Jason

Quote Originally Posted by jharp View Post
    Given that FGTabber is based on WSX and i'm currently supporting WSX I'll take a look. No promises.

Jason
    Cool!

I'm not a user of this extension so if you can report, with details, things that are broken that would be great. I did note the error with identitylist which I have remedied. Does that error prevent all functionality?

Edit: I also note the empty text buttons on Items and NPCs which I presume is not expected behaviour.
    Jason
    Last edited by jharp; March 20th, 2022 at 00:05.

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    Ran into a conflict with an ext called random spellbook generator. When both are on the two button next the Templates on the items windows lose their text. They still work. Passing it along. They other dev is guessing an old sting format.
    Its seems actually related to a removal of a strings resource that used to exist in 5E.

Quote Originally Posted by jharp View Post
    Its seems actually related to a removal of a strings resource that used to exist in 5E.
    I am glad it was easy to find and fix. I can certainly test any fixes as I use this all the time. Where would I find the newest version?

This will be on forge under FGTabber2 in the next day. Once you have the new version let me know if anything is buggy.

https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/565/view

Jason

The forge site is now active. Report any issues you find in this thread. Also, make certain to remove the old extension from your extension folder.

Thanks,
    Jason

Thread Information