5E Character Create Playlist
Page 10 of 12 First ... 89101112 Last
    Nm, I figured it out!
    Last edited by raynbowbrite; May 21st, 2021 at 14:33.

Hi:

Where is the tab info stored?, I have problems with tabs info dissapearing from one session to the next one, and I'd like to make a copy of the tab config in case I want to restore tabs and dont loose the current state of the adventure.

I've searched the xml files, and doesnt seem to be there, but there must be in the campaign folder, since I made a backup just after the game that I restored succesfully when tabs dissapeared.

Any clues?
    Last edited by lozanoje; July 22nd, 2021 at 18:14.

I've just found it... it is at the CampaignRegistry.lua file in the campaign folder and I've figured out why tab config dissapeared:

CampaignRegistry.lua:
    ["Tabber"] = {
    ["version"] = "v0.6.6",
    ["GM"] = { [.... tab configuration ...]
    Tab config is linked to GM name, if you change it, then FGTabber assumes it is a new GM and removes the tab config, just change the name of the GM, change at CampaignRegistry.lua the GM name to the new one and it will work again.

Does anyone know if this is this compatible with Celestian's better menu's yet?

Looks like the newest update removed the tab entries and left the bar blank?

Edit: So it still works, It just lost all the existing tabs. Maybe it is something I did...strange Either way I am glad it is still working!
    Last edited by nephranka; January 5th, 2022 at 02:08.

How is this still working? Was sure it would be broken by now
    Discord: Cheeky#7988
    Extensions:
    • FGTabber - More space for your FG client

Quote Originally Posted by Azostar View Post
    How is this still working? Was sure it would be broken by now
    Yeah, it's still kicking and still pretty useful! Would love to see more updates if you had the time for it.

Personal time investment is a pretty big factor in me working on this and the truth is my original motivation is lost to time now; when I wrote the extension I was angry with a user whom said an extension like this one doesn't exist, it isn't needed, and the whole concept is dumb. I was just a poor FG newbie looking for some nice organisation and play flow tools!

Not making any promises, but it's a possibility (now that I am picking up running campaigns again) that I will come back to this; a few of my players could use the extension and feedback might drive me to polish it up a little.

Thanks to everyone still using and supporting this extension, it was a nice surprise to come back to!
    Discord: Cheeky#7988
    Extensions:
    • FGTabber - More space for your FG client

One of my important extensions.

I did not check if updates are available since I posted my little fix here, but it's just working as expected, so everything is good.
    Last edited by Weissrolf; January 17th, 2022 at 16:11.

I agree with @Weissrolf, this is a great and very useful extension!

Thread Information