STAR TREK 2d20
Page 9 of 12 First ... 7891011 ... Last
    The issue Kumajuhl saw is the same thing I saw with FGTabber loaded but I do not have the portrait extension loaded....is this what you are talking about with the mention of "Portrait Unlock" and "Portraits UI"?

The portraits at the top left of the screen can be unlocked and moved to a different place. This was part of the ruleset updates earlier this week. Nothing to do with extensions.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Problem is that the portrait unlock button vanishes when FGTabber is loaded. The portraits cannot be moved then thus cover the FGTabber bar.

Remove the following lines in \FGTabber\xml\override\layout.xml to fix (workaround) the current issues:

Lines 65 - 72
    Lines 91 - 97

Instead of deleting said lines you can also put a <!-- before and --> after each block.

Portraits will then be partially covered by the FGTabber toolbar, but you can right-click on them to unlock and then move them down. This will also properly reveal the portrait lock button.

I actually found a problem which might be Savage Worlds specific. When I click on Items, all the tabs have text except Armor. If I remove FGTabber the text is shown

There seems to be a problem with moving the characters around. When I turn off FGTabber, unlock the portraits, movie it to a new position, relock it, and then re-enable FGTabber, the new portrait location does not seem to get saved and I am back where I started.

When you apply the changes I posted (removed lines) then you don't have to turn off FGTabber to move the portraits and they will stay put.

Does this still work or is there an alternative that works for FGU? I saw the notice on the first page about this .ext being broken.

It works but it presents errors. Soomeone provided a way to fix it if you read the previous posts, but I'm not entirely sure how to do it ��

Thread Information