STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Exit From Campaign

Not sure if this is "works as intended"...

When exiting from a campaign, in FGC the radial menu offered an option to exit to the main screen. In FGU, I can only exit the program and then restart it. This makes swapping from one campaign to the other much more cumbersome.

Getting the old functionalty back would be greatly appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Roach View Post

When exiting from a campaign, in FGC the radial menu offered an option to exit to the main screen. In FGU, I can only exit the program and then restart it. This makes swapping from one campaign to the other much more cumbersome.

Getting the old functionalty back would be greatly appreciated

2nd, yes, please!

This has not been implemented yet.

For known differences and issues, check the thread here.

Features Not Implemented - Planned for Release

Return to Launcher and Reload options are not implemented yet.
    Window minimize is not implemented yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulimo View Post
    This has not been implemented yet.

For known differences and issues, check the thread here.
    Understood. Just wanted to make sure it was on the horizon. Thanks.

ditto third
    Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Give aid to those in need when you are able. Never follow thoughts of gain into the pursuit of evil, and never hesitate to kill the villain while you have the chance.

The ability to return to the launcher is absolutely a "must have" feature.

Exiting campaigns . . . a lot . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Roach View Post
    Agreed 100%. I think they added the feature now right? It's great.

Still, about exiting . . . I keep hitting the X on the main window and closing the session instantly by accident. I have a bunch of windows open at any given time, so sometimes I'll be closing things out and hit the one X one mustn't ever hit. I have vision probs, so it figures.

I just wanted to suggest on the topic of exiting . . .

Maybe exiting via the top right X on the main window could have a confirmation dialogue? Like, "Are you sure you really want to exit?" Something like that?

To show or not show the exit confirm dialogue optional, no doubt - but it would save me from crashing my sessions all the time. CHeers!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rpbarrett111 View Post
    I just wanted to suggest on the topic of exiting . . .

Maybe exiting via the top right X on the main window could have a confirmation dialogue? Like, "Are you sure you really want to exit?" Something like that?

To show or not show the exit confirm dialogue optional, no doubt - but it would save me from crashing my sessions all the time. CHeers!
    I don't think an application developer can change the way the O/S operates. This is no different than if I hit the window X on my browser. It forces the browser to close and the browser has nothing it can do about it. At least as far as I know, I don't recall any applications I have that allow you to confirm an o/s exit.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    I don't think an application developer can change the way the O/S operates. This is no different than if I hit the window X on my browser. It forces the browser to close and the browser has nothing it can do about it. At least as far as I know, I don't recall any applications I have that allow you to confirm an o/s exit.
    Applications do this all the time. If you try to close your browser with more than one tab open, it'll (by default) ask if you want to close just the one tab or all of them. There are also several games I own (some of them probably on Unity) that confirm exit if I hit the X in a windowed session.
    --
    I'm so bassic

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wndrngdru View Post
    Applications do this all the time. If you try to close your browser with more than one tab open, it'll (by default) ask if you want to close just the one tab or all of them. There are also several games I own (some of them probably on Unity) that confirm exit if I hit the X in a windowed session.
    Huh, ok. Chrome doesn't ask me. But would be nice if they can.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information