Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Princes of the Apocalypse (8am-11am Saturdays GMT+10)

FG License: Ultimate
    Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: GMT +10
    Day of week and time: Saturday 8am-11am
    If new game, planned start date: 16/11/19
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 3 hours Weekly.
    Term: Playing through the Princes of Apocalypse module. Currently haven't begun.

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No.

Roleplay & Combat mix: I prefer a good mix, but I'm happy to go heavier either way depending on the group.
    Number of Players in game & needed: I have 2 players I've been playing with for the last 3 or so years and I am looking for 3 or possible 4 more.
    Character starting level & equipment: 3rd Level, Standard Equipment
    Character restrictions: Anything from wizard's officially published material.

Details of your scenario: Looking for players who like to have fun while sticking the to rules. The other players thus far tend to enjoy roleplay and scheming rather than min / maxing the experience. I'm looking for like minded people who just want to have fun with the system and aren't too worried about powergaming. That's not to say I dislike that style of play, however I don't think it will be a good fit with the game we're looking to run.

The scenario is the Princes of the Apocolypse published adventure from Wizards of the Coast.

Link to Game Calendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=3656

Hi there! Would be interested in joining. I've been playing D&D for about 2 years and dming for most of that so I totally get what goes into it. Love to rp but can go with whatever others are comfortable with. Would love to join!

I would be very interested in playing through this module. I've played D&D from 3.5-5e for 15 years. I've run and played games on FG, and I try my best to help everyone have a good time. I've applied, and I hope I can join you.

I would love to join! I've been playing d&d for about 2 months now and enjoying it. I currently play TYP on FG on a sunday.

I would love to join, been playing dnd on FG For a little over a year

Hey all,
    I'm happy to have all of you join the game. I believe the session on the 16th will be a session 0 to introduce everyone and get the characters created.

If you're still interested, please send me a private message and I'll send you the link to the discord.

Hey all, looking for a few more players for this game still, maybe 2 or 3.

Cheers.

Hi Kay, what time would this be in AWST? I'm still keen if its no earlier than 6am

I believe it would be 6 am. A bit early but let me know if you're interested.

Hi Jaykay, I just applied via the game calendar posted for next week, then noticed this thread. Somehow I'm confused by the time zone GMT +10, that's Australia? I'm in Connecticut, US. But I'm available starting tomorrow if that's still the plan. You can click on my profile to see my experience, I will play by the rules but might occasionally be a little chaotic (neutral) and stir something up sometimes just to keep it interesting. Let me know if I fit in with your plans. thanks.

Thread Information