DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: Full screen

Full screen

Enabling full screen (tested on 3440 x 1440) is a one way trip. There is no easy way to minimise window. When the program is launched the main menu is in full screen and you cannot switch it back. There is no settings tab to say if you want to have the game full screen / full screen windowed / windowed as default.

Have you tried the right-click radial context menu? You should have the Exit Program and Restore Window options.
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

If would be great that there is an option to control the "full screen" behaviour in FGU. The new option is making borderless fullscreen, covering the task bar and forcing me to alt+tab during play instead of mouse clicking (which is more convenient)
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Full screen in Unity (that is Unity the program - not just FGU) means full screen. So don't use full screen; rather drag the window to whatever size you want.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Full screen in Unity (that is Unity the program - not just FGU) means full screen. So don't use full screen; rather drag the window to whatever size you want.
    Yes, this is unfortunate. We will have to get used to this in time
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

It can be weird at first, but honestly most games fill the whole screen these days when you maximize. The switch back to a smaller window is a simple two clicks (right click anywhere and then select restore window). Since I'm on two monitors, I actually love the full screen mode.
    Ultimate License: Fantasy Grounds Unity
    Timezone: Eastern (GMT -4)
    Play Time: Prefer 6 p.m. Eastern, or later
    Playing and GM: Savage Worlds Adventure Edition / D&D 5e
    Discord: vripley#8567
    youtube.com/c/vaughnripley

Quote Originally Posted by YamaShintaku View Post
    It can be weird at first, but honestly most games fill the whole screen these days when you maximize. The switch back to a smaller window is a simple two clicks (right click anywhere and then select restore window). Since I'm on two monitors, I actually love the full screen mode.
    How do I make it go full screen like that? I have 2 monitors as well, and I can only get it to maximize like a normal window. I don't want the bar at the top or my start bar at the bottom. Thanks!
    Last edited by Hamidgeabee; June 7th, 2020 at 15:58. Reason: Punctuation

This is specifically disabled, as not everyone wants this behavior and it was causing other issues. We plan to revisit this later, once things settle down.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information