5E Character Create Playlist

Thread: Purchases

Purchases

I'm not sure if this is a bug, or if it is a known issue, but I have over 20 purchases in the store, but the updater says I only have 4 and does not download my books.

You may have to run the updater more than once. When I first tried it, it only downloaded the 3.5e, 4e, and 5e rulesets. Then I noticed it said there was an update available (the button gets a red border) so I tried it and got everything else.

Also, read the known issues...not all purchases have been ported over to the FGU server at this point...only about 100+/- products IIRC
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

For me it says, "Found 16 products... Found 3 purchases." I have 20 or so as well. Two questions:

1. Is there a place to see what products have been converted/ported?
    2. Can we manually migrate them by simply copying .mod files or something while waiting for the official migration to occur?
    Ultimate License: Fantasy Grounds Unity
    Timezone: Eastern (GMT -4)
    Play Time: Prefer 6 p.m. Eastern, or later
    Playing and GM: Savage Worlds Adventure Edition / D&D 5e
    Discord: vripley#8567
    youtube.com/c/vaughnripley

Blog Entries
    We will be adding more over time to help limit the server burden from everyone installing their entire catalogs again. We don't currently have a list of all modules ported over yet. That is a good suggestion that we will discuss internally.

You can manually copy over some files. I'm drawing a blank on this at the moment so Moon Wizard may need to chime in... but I believe they are being encrypted with your username and should be able to be copied over from your vault folder in FGC to the vault folder in FGU.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    We will be adding more over time to help limit the server burden from everyone installing their entire catalogs again. We don't currently have a list of all modules ported over yet. That is a good suggestion that we will discuss internally.

You can manually copy over some files. I'm drawing a blank on this at the moment so Moon Wizard may need to chime in... but I believe they are being encrypted with your username and should be able to be copied over from your vault folder in FGC to the vault folder in FGU.
    Thank you, Doug. You guys are doing a fantastic job under extremely tough pressure from thousands of raving fans... hehe. Keep up the most excellent work!
    Ultimate License: Fantasy Grounds Unity
    Timezone: Eastern (GMT -4)
    Play Time: Prefer 6 p.m. Eastern, or later
    Playing and GM: Savage Worlds Adventure Edition / D&D 5e
    Discord: vripley#8567
    youtube.com/c/vaughnripley

Blog Entries
    Well none of the C&C DLC is there aside from what comes with the ruleset.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    Well none of the C&C DLC is there aside from what comes with the ruleset.
    This is true of most of the rulesets. The server testing needed to be handled under a controlled group of data. Going forward more rulesets and DLC will be added. Helping test the base FGU functionality is most important in this part of the beta.

Quote Originally Posted by deer_buster View Post
    Also, read the known issues...not all purchases have been ported over to the FGU server at this point...only about 100+/- products IIRC
    I just saw that post today. I skipped over it somehow yesterday. It was probably because I was super tired while looking for it. I thought it might be something like that, that's why I said I'm not sure this is a bug. I'm a little surprised the Pathfinder Bestiary isn't converted yet though.

Thread Information