5E Character Create Playlist

Modifier Keys on Mac

There is an issue with modifier keys on macOS. Application uses standard Windows key maps instead of macOS one.
    For instance copy shortcut is CTRL+C instead of Command+C.
    It is really frustrating when one application behaves strangely in ecosystem. For example, if I want to copy text from some notes into FGU I have to remember to use CMD+C to copy and then CTRL+V to paste text. Some Features are not even accessible like CTRL+TAB (fortunately there is menu item now for that).
    In general, I think that most of CTRL features should be automatically mapped to CMD on the macOS. I think that Unity provides Key Manager that can take care of this.

Regards,
    Daniel

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post466695

I don't see FGU-786 listed on the known items, so I'm not sure if it was fixed and then broken again. I don't have my Mac with me to verify.

To my knowledge it never worked. I also tried Dev version right now and it is not fixed there, either.

It looks like there was a logic error that may have prevented the Command key from registering for more than one frame. Otherwise, it was already changed to mimic the Control key. I'll get it updated in the next Dev build. Still working on getting networking up and running again before opening up bug fixes to main channel.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information