5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

FG Updater...isn't updating...

Hello all -

Tonight the FG updater began to refuse to update.

I've recently enabled local port forwarding to host games, and all is well in the world there for a change. However, when trying to update, the following occurs:

FGUpdate.JPG

Running updater v3.3.2. Updater .exe has been whitelisted with Windows firewall, and has been run while WinFW is disabled. Both result in the same issue.

It appears as though the updater is attempting to update itself, which I recognize as a potential problem, since exe's tend to lock themselves up when running.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks -

T

3.3.8 has troubles, too.
    It can´t update a 2E pack...and somehow non of my campagines will start because of a missing base.xml

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    I think the updater servers are probably overloaded somewhat with a slew of FGU Beta connections just going live,..
    Yeah think so too. Will try it again tomorrow.

Yup. Happening to me as well. I was able to update fine yesterday. And the FGU Updater is also stalling out.

====

Edit - agree about the servers getting slammed by the FGU beta. It's consistent with what I'm currently experiencing.
    Last edited by TheoGeek; October 29th, 2019 at 01:16.

I would love to be able to select which Rulesets and Addons I actually want to install/update. Advanced updater mode?

FG Classic was having update issues long before the beta was released.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I'm having the same issue as well

Blog Entries
    3 of my players tonight are having issues as well. Classic client.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

im also unable to update. 3.3.7
    Same issue, network timeout

Thread Information