FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 8 of 16 First ... 678910 ... Last
    Hi Valerian,

Thanks for that info on dice, thats a bummer. Wonder when that will be fixed?

Also trying to get Tolkien languages working in FGU.
    Ive swapped out the fgf ronts for similar ttf fonts and added these into my copy of the extention along with following change

<font name="Westron">
    <ttf file="fonts/Aniron.ttf" name="Aniron" size="14" />
    <color value="000000" />
    </font>
    <font name="Quenya">
    <ttf file="fonts/Quenya.ttf" name="Tengwar Quenya" size="18" />
    <color value="#000000" />
    </font>
    <font name="Sindarin">
    <ttf file="fonts/Sindar.ttf" name="Tengwar Sindarin" size="18" />
    </font>
    <font name="Khuzdul">
    <ttf file="fonts/Erebor.ttf" name="Cirth Erebor" size="18" />
    </font>
    <font name="Rohirric">
    <ttf file="fonts/Runes.ttf" name="Standard Celtic Runes" size="14" />
    </font>
    <font name="noneoftheabove">/
    <ttf file="fonts/Visitor.ttf" name="Wizard Of The Moon" size="14" />
    </font>

Strangely getting some different effects with the chat box, some fonts work fine others overlap the chat box. Hopefully someone can shed some light on this.
    I tried changing font sizes but made no difference.

tolkien language.JPG

Hi all! I posted this elsewhere and have been directed to here as the best place to post the question.

Original post

In short, how are you getting Characters, NPC's and Enemies into your campaign? Aknowledging Hector Trelane's point regarding copyright when answering my original post, does each of you maually add Enemies one by one as needed, referencing your books?

Thanks for any advice, link to tools or whatever you suggest to use.

Cheers!

Oh, I'll add that I'm content to add Characters, NPC's and Enemies manaully as needed, if thats the best way to do it...just looking for confirmation that this is the way forward before I begin.

So glad to have found this ruleset and hopeful I can share it with friends soon!

Create a campaign purely for entering NPCs and use the export function to export them as a module. You can then use the module as a reference for your actual campaign.

Same with stories. Create a campaign to prepare your adventure and then export it for use in the campaign you use for actual game sessions.
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

Blog Entries
    Following up on Valarian's comments, see the Adventure Module Creation link in my sig. You can then create your own modules of data and update them as desired.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thanks Valarian, thanks LordEntrails, I appreciate the time you took to point me in the right direction.

Happy gaming and stay safe!

Following up to again say thanks for an amazing ruleset for TOR; I'm busy adding content to my campaign and am really enjoying it. LordEntrails doc for best practices on Adventure Module Creation has also been very helpful, so again, thanks.

I've run into an issue where I cannot access the Character Fatigue cell to change its value, and wonder if I'm missing something? Is this derived from some other cells not yet found?

TORCharacter_noFatigue.jpg

Annnd in keeping with the rule that you can't make something work until you ask someone to look over your shoulder, I've solved this.

For anyone stumbling on this in the future, once the Inventory tab is filled out and the Item listed is set to 'Equipped' the Total weight carried cell updates and becomes your Fatigue. In this case Weight is the same as Encumbrance.

I suppose to handle Fatigue from Travel you can add an 'Item' called 'Fatigue from Travel' and update it as this increases?

TORCharacter_FatiguefromTravel.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by SOS John View Post
    Annnd in keeping with the rule that you can't make something work until you ask someone to look over your shoulder, I've solved this.

For anyone stumbling on this in the future, once the Inventory tab is filled out and the Item listed is set to 'Equipped' the Total weight carried cell updates and becomes your Fatigue. In this case Weight is the same as Encumbrance.

I suppose to handle Fatigue from Travel you can add an 'Item' called 'Fatigue from Travel' and update it as this increases?

You got it. Equip Summer or Winter Travel Gear as needed but initially mark it 0 or uncarried. When a Character fails his/her first Fatigue test, mark it as 1 instance of Travel Gear carried. When failing the second time, mark it as two items of Travel Gear carried, and so forth. Note that if ponies or boats are used, travel gear is one encumbrance lighter, and you'll need to type in the correct value manually.

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

Quote Originally Posted by SOS John View Post

Yes, as Hector explained above, you add inventory items for the fatigue penalties. When the first travel roll incurs a penalty, equip the relevant inventory item. For subsequent travel penalties, increase the number in the # column.

I create an item and then drag and drop to the character inventory marking it as (Travel Penalty) in the location. You can also use an inventory item for the Dwarf Redoubtable cultural blessing. You need to edit the weight on the item created when you generate the inventory line though as the weight value on the CoreRPG inventory tab doesn't seem to like negative values.

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

Thread Information