FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 6 of 16 First ... 45678 ... Last
    Hi @Valarian,

This is awesome. I'm going to start a game soon, so will use this. Are you ok for me to take a butchers inside the code and if I find something missing, I can add it and share it back?

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Hi @Valarian,

This is awesome. I'm going to start a game soon, so will use this. Are you ok for me to take a butchers inside the code and if I find something missing, I can add it and share it back?

Cheers,
    MBM
    Sure.
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

Two more questions:

I can drop a die onto the modifier stack (e.g., when rolling a Success die), but it's not applied. I thought it might roll the added die. Is that expected? Or am I misunderstanding how to add Success dice to rolls?

For tracking Fellowship Points & Success Dice for an encounter, what do folks find works best? I can see tracking them as a Public Note or possibly in the Party Sheet.

Thanks!

BTW, Torment, I really like your theme. Nice job.

For additional success dice, just roll the extra d6 from the dice below the chat window and add it to the total of your skill roll. You should have declared how many additional success dice you are using to the GM before rolling. Alternatively, you could temporarily up the skill score by the number of additional dice being used.

Same for virtues or blessings that ask you to roll an extra feat die and select the higher roll. Just roll the d12 from below the chat window.

Quote Originally Posted by guttert View Post
    For tracking Fellowship Points & Success Dice for an encounter, what do folks find works best? I can see tracking them as a Public Note or possibly in the Party Sheet.
    I use a public note, but would like to add this to the party sheet at some point now the ruleset base is CoreRPG.

Quote Originally Posted by Valarian View Post
    For additional success dice, just roll the extra d6 from the dice below the chat window and add it to the total of your skill roll. You should have declared how many additional success dice you are using to the GM before rolling. Alternatively, you could temporarily up the skill score by the number of additional dice being used.

Same for virtues or blessings that ask you to roll an extra feat die and select the higher roll. Just roll the d12 from below the chat window.
    Thanks. I figured that might be the case, but I wanted to confirm that i wasn't misusing the Modifier feature for this ruleset.

Wow, I haven't been checking out the forum in a long while but so happy to see all the progress on The One Ring Core Conversion!

I'm going to check out and play around to it! Thank you to everyone that has worked on this and added to it!

I'm in the Unity Beta, will this work for it? I uploaded "TheOneRing" Pak and grabbed my old TOR PLAYER MOD that I had added all the rules to (I own the book) and it just won't show up in Unity (yes, I placed it in the MOD folder). I did changed the ruleset name in the definition.xml to "TheOneRing", saved it, re-zipped and changed to .mod. Won't appear.

Here's the definition for mine:
    Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?>
    <root>
    <name>Adventurer</name>
    <author>Cubicle 7 Entertainment Ltd.</author>
    <ruleset>foundations_core</ruleset>
    <ruleset>fcore-TOR</ruleset>
    <ruleset>TheOneRing</ruleset>
    </root>
    Check the zipped version. You need to zip from within the folder, not the folder itself.

Thank you Valarian.

I feel like an idiot as I didn't zip it within the folder, which you told me years ago to do! Works like a charm!

Thread Information