STAR TREK 2d20
Page 4 of 16 First ... 2345614 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimhand View Post
    First, thanks for all the work in creating the TOR ruleset, it's a great rpg.
    I am having an issue with modules that perhaps you could help me with. After exporting a module, when I lioad it up in a different campaign the image folder is still blank. Everything else in the module is visible normally. Images are being exported, I see them when I unzip the module and any image links within story pages also pull up the images. It is just not listing them within the image fokder within the ruleset. Any thoughts would be appreciated, thanks.
    Welcome to the forums, Jimhand!

Is there a tab at the bottom of your images window? Often when will be created two separate out images for various modules. Same usually goes for NPCs etc.
    Last edited by Hector Trelane; January 6th, 2020 at 20:37.

Just now getting a chance to test-drive this rule set from the GM side, and I say, bravo and thank you, Valarian! All very sound, and bringing in the CoreRPG functionality is a big help on image management, searching for records, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Valarian View Post
    The character sheet is currently still based on the 1st edition of The One Ring. This may change with the release of 2nd edition later this year, and the current character sheet moved to an extension.

...[*]Main: A few small changes. The Advancement points have been moved to the main tab and given current/total values. The Poisoned condition has moved to the general conditions box.[*]Combat: .... I've also added a Combat Stance marker, with the intention that this will set your stance in the combat tracker.[/LIST]
    On this in particular, it's a big help to the GM since in the previous edition, changing stance in the combat tracker resorted instantly which meant the PC jumped around and it could sometimes be tricky to find/efficiently select the proper stance. This change allows the players to address it or the GM to cleanly do so if needed.

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

I think the 0.6 version ruleset can be counted as stable. I've been using it for a few weeks now in an actual game without issues.

There's one reported error still to reproduce and track down:
    Error: Script Error: [string "ct/scripts/ct_labelcycler.lua"]:134: attempt to index upvalue 'srcnode' (a nil value)

I'll up the ruleset version to 1.0 at some point.
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

Would you like some of us to throw in a little cosmetic love into the rule set? ie the graphically inclined to send you some desktop elements, decals, and the like?

Quote Originally Posted by Hector Trelane View Post
    Would you like some of us to throw in a little cosmetic love into the rule set? ie the graphically inclined to send you some desktop elements, decals, and the like?
    Graphics extensions would be nice. I have almost no artistic talent other than a sense of aesthetics.

I made this theme as soon as I tested your new ruleset. If you fancy and with your permission, I would be thrilled to share it as a contribution to your job.
    Sin nombre.png

Nice work, Torment. Looks like a great start to me!

Quote Originally Posted by Torment View Post
    I made this theme as soon as I tested your new ruleset. If you fancy and with your permission, I would be thrilled to share it as a contribution to your job.
    Sin nombre.png
    Nice work indeed. Would you be able to put the graphics into an extension?

Error when dragging dice from armour on the NPC sheet:
    Script Error: [string "armourscore"]:1: attempt to index a nil value

Quote Originally Posted by Valarian View Post
    Nice work indeed. Would you be able to put the graphics into an extension?
    Sure! Here it is...
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1a2H...w?usp=drivesdk

Thread Information