Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. #21
    I've found this message every time I try to roll an attack. Is that ok, Valarian?

    NoName.png
    Last edited by Torment; November 9th, 2019 at 20:41.

  2. #22
    Valarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Worcestershire, UK
    Posts
    2,430
    Do you have the 0.4 version? The latest version should have had all the Debug.chat messages removed.
    Current Regular Games: European FG2 RPG

    Using Ultimate FGII - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets - Now also linked in the Wiki

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarian View Post
    Do you have the 0.4 version? The latest version should have had all the Debug.chat messages removed.
    That's it! Thank you very much!.

  4. #24
    Valarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Worcestershire, UK
    Posts
    2,430

    Version 0.5 released

    Version 0.5 : Minor Changes
    • Changed Neutral NPC to use the defined skills and PC dice rolling. This is how NPCs are defined in the books (e.g. Heart of the Wild).
    • Changed Ranged damage bonus to show actual value rather than a +/- difference from the standard damage bonus. Use Damage for melee damage bonus and Ranged for ranged damage bonus.
    Current Regular Games: European FG2 RPG

    Using Ultimate FGII - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets - Now also linked in the Wiki

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarian View Post
    Version 0.5 : Minor Changes
    • Changed Neutral NPC to use the defined skills and PC dice rolling. This is how NPCs are defined in the books (e.g. Heart of the Wild).
    • Changed Ranged damage bonus to show actual value rather than a +/- difference from the standard damage bonus. Use Damage for melee damage bonus and Ranged for ranged damage bonus.
    Nice! Cheers!

  6. #26
    You rock sir! :P
    Started playing around and i love it
    Thank you so much
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

  7. #27
    Valarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Worcestershire, UK
    Posts
    2,430

    Version 0.6 Released

    Version 0.6 : Combat Tracker bug
    • Fixed bug in combat tracker when the player is selecting the combat stance from their character sheet.


    Ran a session this week with the new ruleset and the only issues were around the stance label cycler functionality. An error is thrown when multiple players are connected and changing their stances via their character sheet. I've put a fix for this issue up to the Google Drive folder linked in the first post.

    Script Error: [string "ct/scripts/ct_labelcycler.lua"]:136: attempt to index upvalue 'witsnode' (a nil value)
    Script Warning: setValue: Database node not owned (combattracker.list.id-00004.initresult)
    Current Regular Games: European FG2 RPG

    Using Ultimate FGII - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets - Now also linked in the Wiki

  8. #28
    Thanks and great work!
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarian View Post
    Version 0.6 : Combat Tracker bug
    • Fixed bug in combat tracker when the player is selecting the combat stance from their character sheet.


    Ran a session this week with the new ruleset and the only issues were around the stance label cycler functionality. An error is thrown when multiple players are connected and changing their stances via their character sheet. I've put a fix for this issue up to the Google Drive folder linked in the first post.

    Script Error: [string "ct/scripts/ct_labelcycler.lua"]:136: attempt to index upvalue 'witsnode' (a nil value)
    Script Warning: setValue: Database node not owned (combattracker.list.id-00004.initresult)

  9. #29
    First, thanks for all the work in creating the TOR ruleset, it's a great rpg.
    I am having an issue with modules that perhaps you could help me with. After exporting a module, when I lioad it up in a different campaign the image folder is still blank. Everything else in the module is visible normally. Images are being exported, I see them when I unzip the module and any image links within story pages also pull up the images. It is just not listing them within the image fokder within the ruleset. Any thoughts would be appreciated, thanks.

  10. #30
    Valarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Worcestershire, UK
    Posts
    2,430
    The export would be base CoreRPG functionality. It's not an area that I've changed.
    Current Regular Games: European FG2 RPG

    Using Ultimate FGII - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets - Now also linked in the Wiki

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in