DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Custom HP recovery options for 5e

Hello everyone,

I built my first extension and I am excited for people to give it a try. This is very very "ALPHA" stage but I think it works pretty good. The idea here is be able to implement custom HP recovery options. I will continue to add them as I encounter them. So please feel free to add to this thread with your custom rules. Please let me know if you encounter any issues and I will do my best to sort them out. There are instructions in the module.

Daxcor

Version 1.0 Oct 25, 2019 First attempt at my extension. It failed miserably and was removed.

Version 1.1 Nov 1, 2019 After a complete rewrite and multiple bugs fixed. Second Alpha released.

Known Bugs / Issues:

Nov 7, 2019 Will not allow HP update during a leveling up event. Set HP options to normal before leveling up character. On the to do list to fix.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Daxcor; November 7th, 2019 at 18:19. Reason: Bug announcement

Well done, thanks for sharing
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Good Day Daxcor
    I downloaded the .ext and .mod and created a new 5e campaign to play with this. I can open the .mod but I am not seeing the .ext in the list to activate. I tried redownloading the .ext and still not seeing it. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkon View Post
    Good Day Daxcor
    I downloaded the .ext and .mod and created a new 5e campaign to play with this. I can open the .mod but I am not seeing the .ext in the list to activate. I tried redownloading the .ext and still not seeing it. Any suggestions?

Thanks
    I shortly checked: Daxcor, you zipped the whole folder but you have to zip it within the folder of that extension Otherwise FG will not really recognize it as an extension

Sorry I packaged the ext wrong. Please try do download it now and try it.

Brad

Something like the Reliable tag from 4e? "If you miss every target when using a reliable power, you don’t expend the use of that power".

Thread Information