5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

SWADE Mini-setting Test

You slowly awaken...
    You are in the dark,
    You are cold,
    you don't know where you are.

You can feel your companions,
    how long has it been?

There is something important you need to do....
    Distant lights grow in your awareness.
    Why do you see them?

You can feel something else...
    Something dark,
    something evil.... YOUR ANCIENT FOE AWAKENS!

Have an IDEA! for a mini-setting, fantasy genre. Will be a bit different, inspiration from Tales of Destiny (PS1). Would like to maybe try running a short campaign.

Ultimate License – You don’t need a license
    VOIP: Discord, personal server
    Playtime (To Be Determined) Hoping this weekend
    Pregens Provided
    Length: Couple of games if possible.

If seems good would like to run a short campaign, might be a bit irregular due to other games and RL stuff.

DM here, or on discord. Posted there on FG server
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Mgrancey; November 15th, 2019 at 17:33. Reason: Changed parameters
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Campaign: Necessary Evil
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    Discord: Mgrancey#4994
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

Okay, pushed back to sometime in November
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

If I can get my ducks in a row, I'd be down with this. It will be cool to try some settings in Unity!!!
    Ultimate License: Fantasy Grounds Unity
    Timezone: Eastern (GMT -4)
    Play Time: Prefer 6 p.m. Eastern, or later
    Playing and GM: Savage Worlds Adventure Edition / D&D 5e
    Discord: vripley#8567
    youtube.com/c/vaughnripley

Sorry for delay, week started off very busy. Hoping to find at least 2 more to play, if you know anyone willing to help out let them know.

Can't say much about Unity but wouldn't be using it.
    Ultimate License Holder

Bump* and changed first post
    Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by Mgrancey View Post
    Bump* and changed first post
    I would be interested in playing. Please let me know
    Daedalus

Time Zone: EDT
    Fantasy Grounds Ultimate License
    My Games are free to play. You only need the Demo to play

I'd be interested in a SWADE mini-campaign - I own the book but haven't read it yet. Played a few sessions of the previous Savage Worlds edition a couple years ago, but am admittedly a bit rusty on the mechanics. Timing might be tricky, though. I'm PST. What day / time did you have in mind?

Right now TBD, I have regular bi-weekly games Fri and Sat, currently alternating weeks, and a 2 on 1 off Sunday game I am running. Would probably aim for Saturday sometime as weekdays are a bit unpredictable due to work.
    Ultimate License Holder

Sounds like you have your hands full.

I'll keep an eye on this thread. In general, Saturdays could work pretty well.

Thread Information