5E Character Create Playlist

Hi, I'm new here.

Hi, my name is Sydnie and I'm new to FG. I recently bought a Lite package and would like to play with someone, just a small trial run through so I can get the hang of things. Is any DM up to running me through a lil camp?

>^.^< Kitty go rwar, by the way.

Hi Sydnie. Welcome to FG. I have some time now if you are still around. If you are interested in playing some D&D tomorrow, I also run a pick up game and can go over the client prior to the game. You can see the Details here this game is a straight hack and slash dungeon crawl.

Hey hey.. I have a wednesday night game that I run for a group of friends. You are welcome to join in, or just sit in and see how things go. I too am in NC, so timezone wont be an issue. Let me know! Cheers.

Eye

>.> Well I mean, It looks like Ryvius wants someone to play with too. *kicks Ryvius* don't steal my spot I'll be very angry.

You could try the FUM Open Game Table, Griogre has a meatgrinder of a dungeon going and it's a weekly first come first serve deal. Oops, he already posted. Speaking of which, when are you gonna work on getting that TPK Griogre?
    Alea Iacta Est
    The Die is Cast!

Aye, Griogre campaign is quite a interesting one if ya around to come in and play.

Also Kitty, if you are interested, I run a Wednesday night game at 8 or 9 EST that plays up to about 11 or 11:30.

If you want to sit in and play our Bard for a couple of sessions, contact me on my boards here.

Just PM me over there if you are interested.

Sandeman
    Ultimate Licence holder

I've had FG for so LONG I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE IT!

But I'm learning!

Quote Originally Posted by Sydnie
    >.> Well I mean, It looks like Ryvius wants someone to play with too. *kicks Ryvius* don't steal my spot I'll be very angry.
    *hopeful tone* Kills it with fire?
    For your Ars Magica needs :
    https://fgrepository.com

Atque in perpetuum frater, Ave atque vale.

Quote Originally Posted by tdwyer11b
    Speaking of which, when are you gonna work on getting that TPK Griogre?
    I don't need to work at that - the party gets to do that on their own.

Thread Information