5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

LFG 1 Player Pathfinder 2e UTC/GMT+1

FG License: Standard
    Time Zone: UTC 0
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Weekly, 7:00PM UTC, any time on Weekends.
    Term: Long term or module.
    Voice: Yes

Game System Preferred: Pathfinder 2e
    Game System Experience: 3 years experience with 5e, 2 of which I was DM. Played a few games of 3.5.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: Competent.

Character Type Preferred: I'm generally quite free flow with my characters, if it's interesting I'll play it, tend to stay away from a more supportive role however.
    About me: I'm 26 year old student living in Britain, have a 2 year old son and a GF who will soon drop again. I've been into roleplay since I was a teen but it was generally more freeform and not tied to rules until I started playing 5e. When I build a character I think about them mechanically first and foremost, then build their backstory and personality around that. I do like to be playful with my characters, for example a manic gnome wizard might provoke an OOC joke about setting someone on fire or a paladin going on a crusade through a crime ridden city district, but would never follow through unless the situation called for it.

If I were to order my preferred game styles it would be Combat > Puzzles = Roleplay. Do tend to prefer combat encounters over the others and while I enjoy roleplay I don't like it to be the main focus in a campaign. Been in a few games where roleplay was the forefront and when you get to 2-3 sessions without an encounter you kind of get put off.
    Last edited by Azostar; November 2nd, 2019 at 19:29.

Bumpity bump

Hoi

I am looking for a group too. So, if we find some other players, we can start.

Sounds good, I'll send you a PM if more players are in.

Bump.
    Discord: Cheeky#7988
    Extensions:
    • FGTabber - More space for your FG client

Bump
    Discord: Cheeky#7988
    Extensions:
    • FGTabber - More space for your FG client

If interested, I want to start The Fall of Plaguestone on FG as part of FGC Team EU Lair at ZeFerby's on discord.

Might be interested in playing pathfinder 2e with you guys, I am EST (GMT-5), so it would depend on the day and time of the DM.

It would be at Sunday 7pm UTC +1
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=3663
    Last edited by PietDeBacker; November 3rd, 2019 at 13:26.

Thread Information