STAR TREK 2d20

Printing Character Sheet

Apologies if this has been answered already. Has anyone come up with a way to print the AD&D 2E character sheet XML?

A tool like the AL 5E converter would be awesome.

Thanks,
    WR

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamRiddle View Post
    Apologies if this has been answered already. Has anyone come up with a way to print the AD&D 2E character sheet XML?

A tool like the AL 5E converter would be awesome.

Thanks,
    WR
    Not that I know of William ;(

I'm hoping they add a print feature with FGU at some point and then I'll make it work for us. Unity has a lot of features that can be added... just hope it makes it in.

I don't know enough about the CSS/etc that some of the other external tools have used to print them out.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

this would be a great feature

Me too. I had tried the export to XML thing, but I don't know how to convert it to a form that looks like a character sheet or just a simple text file. End up just screen shotting every tab of my character in FGU.

Late reply, but this is what I'm looking for as well. I can fidget with the XSL - and use the universal character printer, but I was hoping to find someone had already done it. lol.

Its funny, I've found nice XSL for printing Rollmaster classic and DCC --- but no AD&D ???

IF I find something, or IF i write it myself, I'll post it here:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...haracter+sheet
    Last edited by spencerg; April 3rd, 2023 at 22:29.

Thread Information