DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Recent Update,Striking Property & different damage types

The striking change seems to work well

However when combined with different type damage I think a fundamental rule error is happening

Striking means a +1 Dagger, 1d4 piercing now does 2d4 piercing, Cool!

Currently same dagger with a Flaming Rune Does 2d4 piercing & 2d6 Fire

I dont think this is right? I read it as WEAPON damage dice is increased meaning

+1 Flaming Striking Dagger, Damage 2d4 piercing & 1d6 fire.

Or have I been doing it wrong. Rules arent super clear about it.

ALSO.. (having fully checked this yet other than run the ruleset without extensions) the Bonus for potency doesnt seem to be working anymore...?
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Make sure you follow the instructions from the Wiki here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...PG2_Item_Sheet

There is nothing parsed out of the weapon name. You need to fill in the weapon bonus field (for a potency rune), the properties field (for a striking rune) and use the new multiple damage and damage types functionality.

Here's an example of the +1 flaming striking dagger you mention:

I start my making a copy of the dagger entry from the Core Rules module and then:
    1. Make the weapon "Bonus" +1
    2. Add "striking" to the "Properties" field.
    3. Add the 1d4 damage and fire damage type to the "Damage" and "Damage Type" fields, respectively. Separate the two different pieces of data in each field with a forward-slash

Then when added to the PC it will put in the relevant entries as shown below:

Attached Images Attached Images
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Yep sorry! Alls good! It was GREATER striking I wrote in the Properties, so It was of course rolling an extra Die. Which I thought was a extra for the fire
    And the bonus is happening; Im just use to 5e where it says (+1 Effects).
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Thread Information