5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

New to FG, but not to D&D 5e

I have been playing D&D 5e for a while now and I am looking for a Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday evening group, ending before 11:30pm. I am fairly experenced in D&D 5e, but i am new to FG. If anyone has an open slot, I have a few different character ideas depending on what is needed.

thanks,
    Emerson

Welcome to the FG forums emfalcon!

I'd recommend you let people know what timezone you're in. This is a global forum with players and GMs from all over the world. Your 11:30pm is something completely different for others...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I am starting a Hoard of the Dragon Queen adventure for D&D 5e. It is a published adventure from WotC. We are playing on Tuesday evenings from 7pm-10pm ET.

So depending on what timezone you're in or exact time you're looking for, would you be interested? We have the 4 minimum we need but have room for two more. I have the ultimate license so even if you just have a demo you can join.

It begins November 12. Here is the calender link https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=3657

Thread Information