FG Spreadshirt Swag

Seeing Hit points and Rolls

Hi everyone,

I there a way for the player to see rolls and hit points on their PC only?

Thanks?

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

That would have to be done in an extension, but I *think* it can be done. I'm guessing you want players to only know the same info as they see for NPCs
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

In options you can set the View Health - Ally to Off and so players will get no health information in the Combat Tracker. Of course the players can just tell the other players what their hit points are.

You can't, as deer-buster says, restrict rolls to be seen only by the player who makes the roll (if this is what you mean). The options you have are to show results to client being off (they don't see the hit/miss etc), Friendly (they can see the results of rolls to heal other characters) or on where they can see the results for any roll they or their ally's make. However you can't restrict such rolls to be viewed by only the character who makes the roll. Again of course even if you could the players could simply communicate to the other players what they rolled so I'm not sure what the benefit would be.

Perhaps if you gave us more details of your use case we may be able to make further suggestions.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post

You can't, as deer-buster says, restrict rolls to be seen only by the player who makes the roll (if this is what you mean).
    Yes, that is what I wanted. It is OK if it is not so.

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

Thread Information