DICE PACKS BUNDLE

New to Savage Worlds/Deadlands

Hello

I just purchased the savage worlds and deadlands stuff and am looking for any extensions, tokens, portraits and anything that are available in the forums here. If you have any links where the current versions and such are, that would be much appreciated.

I would also be interested in any central time zone friendly games that I could sit in on and observe or participate in.

Cool! SWADE is awesome and it was integrated very nicely into Fantasy Grounds. As far as games, I recommend you put a post in the LFG (looking for games) forum and you might also pop over to the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/375207465854614/

Heya Beerbelly!

I'm in a every-other Friday Savage Worlds Savage Ghosts of Saltmarsh game. I can certainly check with the GM to see if you can sit in..don't think it'll be a problem at all.

GunbunnyFuFu
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST) United States; GMT -5 hours

Hello, I am running a one-shot this weekend: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=3288

You are most welcome to join us

If you cannot make it, I am streaming the game so you can watch later

<edit>

Anyone else who is interested is welcome to join us, I have 9 or 10 pregens for the game (and only 5 players right now)
    Last edited by Doswelk; October 22nd, 2019 at 08:51.
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Thread Information