STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

LFP, 4-5 players for Pathfinder 1E, Rise of the Runelords - new campaign

Looking to run a group through the Rise of the Runelords AP every other Friday 4:00 to 8:00 PST. We can try every Friday but that turns into a grind and people start missing because of other obligations.

Since this is such an old AP in terms of which books were available when it was created, i am thinking it would be nice to get back to the basics.

Core races only. Core classes only.

No multi-class allowed until you reach 10th level. Once you jump, no going back.

FG License: i have the Ultimate
    Game System: Pathfinder 1E

Time Zone: PST
    Day of week and time: Every other Friday.
    Starting as soon as a group can form up
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 4 hour sessions every other Friday
    Term: Long term until it is over and either the characters have triumphed or they are all dead.

Text or Voice: Voice.
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No.

Roleplay & Combat mix: it is probably 40/60. Roleplay heavy in the first couple of chapters then becomes more combat centered as you move through the higher level encounters.
    Number of Players in game & needed: I would like 5 players give or take so that if someone can't make it we can still play.
    Character starting level & equipment: 20 point buy, 1st level. standard gear. average starting money.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=3627

I'm interested, i have a little experience in pathfinder but still new to all this. Id like to join your group if you'll have me.

definitely. i'll be in touch as soon as we get another person. i have 2 in the real world so we only need one more.

Alright i'm looking forward to it.

Still looking for 1 - 2 players to round out this group. Thus far we have a half orc fighter, a half elven rogue, and a Gnome Sorcerer. Could really use a cleric.

Id like to join but im not keen to play a cleric.

What are you keen to play? I love my Gnome Sorcerer, but could do a Cleric. We have a couple of weeks for me to torture the numbers and try to break the game with Holy Fire.

cleric was just a suggestion.. any thoughts on what you would rather play?

Human tank monk with archetype

Hiya steff,
    I wasnt sure if I was supposed to apply on calendar or say something here I was intrested if there are still any openings

Thread Information