Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Sweet... is starting around that time frame realistic?

glad i checked my email, heck yeah I can do this. insomnia is good for atleast one thing.

EDIT: just want to confirm the time we start at TZ is needed here. I think you intended to start with the original TZ, but I want to be sure. Just to make things easier for both of us.
    anycase Im looking...

Just to be certain 5 AEst, prince of apoc (or lost mines to get people acquintiated with the game.) once a week, can do either wed or sat, just need to know which we be doing per week. since i work both days (work aint a prob I just need to know for when I sleep...ish.)
    Last edited by Treblesaurus; October 21st, 2019 at 04:49.

Hi Treb, game will proably start closer to 7pm AEST. Is that going to be any good for you. And I just realized that wed nights are not going to work, but I can do a Mon, Tues, Fri, Sat Or Sunday. ( Can start midweek games any time after 4.00pm. Sat and Sunday games will have to start after 6pm, Kids sport..)

I am all set up for lost mines. I will need a week or 2 for Princes as I haven't even opened the module yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigersense View Post
    Hi Treb, game will proably start closer to 7pm AEST. Is that going to be any good for you. And I just realized that wed nights are not going to work, but I can do a Mon, Tues, Fri, Sat Or Sunday. ( Can start midweek games any time after 4.00pm. Sat and Sunday games will have to start after 6pm, Kids sport..)

I am all set up for lost mines. I will need a week or 2 for Princes as I haven't even opened the module yet.
    I can do Mondays or Tuesday starting between 17:00-17:30 AEST, but would want to do biweekly if thats OK with other people. Weekly is a bit rough to commit to with work / home schedule. Would love to start with lost mines as i've never done it. Would just need to finish by 20:30 AEST.

**edit** Botched the time zone conversion... it's correct now **edit**
    Last edited by ogramza; October 21st, 2019 at 09:09. Reason: Botched the time zone conversion... it's correct now

Hey Ogr. Do you mean fortnighlty or bi-weekly (twice a week).Happy to run it fortnightly. If others want to play weekly, We can always do different campaign every other week or on a different night.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigersense View Post
    Hey Ogr. Do you mean fortnighlty or bi-weekly (twice a week).Happy to run it fortnightly. If others want to play weekly, We can always do different campaign every other week or on a different night.
    Apologies, meant fortnitely.

Hello Aussie players and fellow D&D enthusiasts,

My apologies for butting in. Welcome to FG! It looks like things are working out for you all. Awesome. If any of you want even more D&D and want to play as a player on Sundays from 9 p.m. GMT+10 for 2.5 hours, we are looking for a player. We play 5E. We are playing the tomb of horrors while we wait for a player, and then we will start a homebrew. Ultimate license. Anyone welcome.

Kevin

[QUOTE=Tigersense;457545]Hi Treb, game will proably start closer to 7pm AEST. Is that going to be any good for you. And I just realized that wed nights are not going to work, but I can do a Mon, Tues, Fri, Sat Or Sunday. ( Can start midweek games any time after 4.00pm. Sat and Sunday games will have to start after 6pm, Kids sport..)

EDIT---
    I just realized I used the wrong TZ in my TZ converter. Unfortunately that means that I can only do a Tuesday session as all other ones mess with my work schedule :/ I work graveyard shifts; I would have had an hour to get ready and get to work after the sat game prior to this, but now using the proper TZ that would mean I would have to leave early each session and that isint fun for anyone (especially during important story plot and combat.)
    I guess this means I MIGHT have to sit this one out. ah well, it is what it is. rl has to come before gaming sadly, as my gaming lives are far more exciting than my real one LOL

2nd edit---
    Just saw some of the others and their availability, and unfortunately for myself it wont work anymore. Thats fine though! Thank you all for the opportunity, and I hope smash anything that tries to eat/stab you!
    Last edited by Treblesaurus; October 22nd, 2019 at 04:18. Reason: additional info

2nd edit---
    Just saw some of the others and their availability, and unfortunately for myself it wont work anymore. Thats fine though! Thank you all for the opportunity, and I hope smash anything that tries to eat/stab you!
    I'm fine for Tuesday's, just if the play window is OK for everyone.
    Last edited by ogramza; October 23rd, 2019 at 02:26.

Quote Originally Posted by ogramza View Post
    I'm fine for Tuesday's, just if the play window is OK for everyone.
    Tuesday is great, just not the times posted, atleast not for me.

Which is why I say thank you! but apologies

Thread Information