5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

LFP 1 to 2 Players - Tomb of Annihilation - Sunday 6:00 PM (GMT -7)

FG License: i.e. Ultimate and will be switching to FGU when released
    Game System: 5E

Time Zone: i.e. MST (GMT -7)
    Day of week and time: Sunday 6pm
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly, 3 to 4 hours
    Term: i.e. Until Campaign is completed

Text or Voice: i.e. Mixture of Both
    Voice software used: i.e. Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: i.e. 25/75
    Number of Players in game & needed: Have 5 - Need 1 to 2
    Character starting level & equipment: i.e. Level 1 - Class equipment
    Character restrictions: i.e. No UA, or homebrew

Details of your scenario: i.e.
    Dare to defy death in this adventure for the world’s greatest roleplaying game. The talk of the streets and taverns has all been about the so-called death curse: a wasting disease afflicting everyone who’s ever been raised from the dead. Victims grow thinner and weaker each day, slowly but steadily sliding toward the death they once denied. When they finally succumb, they can’t be raised—and neither can anyone else, regardless of whether they’ve ever received that miracle in the past. Temples and scholars of divine magic are at a loss to explain a curse that has affected the entire region, and possibly the entire world

Link to Game Calendar page:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=3659
    Last edited by Aniond; November 4th, 2019 at 23:48.

Oh man, I so want to do this. I will need to check with the wife.

Ok, so I'm good, I've applied, and a friend of mine would like to play as well. We have been playing this game together for 16 years, and we have never been able to play as characters in the same group because one of us always has to DM. We will be going with half-elf druids if that works for everyone.

I would like to join your campaign if possible. I have 1 other player who would be interested as well. I have no experience with 5E, but have played 3.5 and Pathfinder 1e.i have Discord installed on both my phone and PC. Are you still needing players?

I would be very interested in joining your campaign. Are there still any spots available? I have played 5e and some pathfinder 1e. Look forward to hearing from you.

Sorry, I'm out. Took another look at the time stamp, and realized you're starting at 2am CST. That's not gonna work for me. Sorry.

I would Love to join and have already sent in an application.

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDave View Post
    Sorry, I'm out. Took another look at the time stamp, and realized you're starting at 2am CST. That's not gonna work for me. Sorry.
    Where did you get 2am from? He said it is starting at 6pm MST.

I'm still learning fg but have I think enough experience with it to not slow the game down. DM me if you still have a spot open.

Gotcha. My friend gave me some bad Intel.

Thread Information