DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

New GM looking to run 5e game Lost Mines of Phandelver Saturdays

FG License: Ultimate
    Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: PST
    Day of week and time: Saturday 11am PST for 4 hours max
    If new game, planned start date: Session 0 will be 10/26/19 (hopeful, if not, then 11/2/19)
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? Nope

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
    Number of Players in game & needed: 4 to 6
    Character starting level & equipment: Level 1, standard equipment
    Character restrictions: Use 15,14,13,12,10,8 plus racial bonuses. Any class. Races: Player's handbook and Sword Coast Adventurer's guide only. Alignment: Any non-evil. Party Cooperation is required (no back-stabbing nor pick pocketing other players)

Details of your scenario: In Neverwinter, starting adventurers such as yourself generally find their way into the Trade of Blades to look for work. Here, the adventure begins...

About me: I'm a middle aged, experienced RPG player living in So.Cal. I've only played 5e rules a few times and once on FG. This is the first time actually running a game in FG and with 5e. As a DM/GM, I reserve the rights to bend the rules as I see fit. Either in the player's favor or not depending on balance. Though I am never unreasonable. I tend to run games in the past to the player's preference. Either a casual game, where almost anything is possible to a certain degree. Or as realistic as possible (No, you cannot use the resurrection spell to revive your friend who fell in that pit of lava). If we all gel, then we could jump into another campaign. I currently have Storm King's Thunder, but would be willing to purchase another module if funds allow.

OH! And also, this game is open to all. It's a diverse world we live in, and so is the world we will play in. Please no real-world religion nor political discussions. And I also reserve the right to cuss like a sailor on occasions. If you are easily offended by a few curse words, please do not apply.

I’d be interested in joining. It’s been a while since I played a Lawful Good character. I would want to he a Dragonborn Paladin. You can contact me on Discord if you have any questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave0910 View Post
    I’d be interested in joining. It’s been a while since I played a Lawful Good character. I would want to he a Dragonborn Paladin. You can contact me on Discord if you have any questions.
    Hi Dave, thanks for your interest. I'm having trouble finding you on discord. I'm afraid I don't have much experience with Discord. I can see a Dragonborn Paladin fitting in well with the adventure and would open up a lot of role playing options.

Hi. William here. Really want to play and learn FG. New to 5e and FG. I have no idea what discord is....can you explain. I can definitely be available on Saturdays. Let me know.

My friend and I are really interested in joining your group. We have been wanting to run Lost Mines for quite awhile.

I live in a small little town in Arkansas, US (GMT-6)
    I'm kind've new to DnD and completely new to fantasy grounds, but I've played a couple of sessions of AL and I'm super interested in playing more. I'd like to play a warlock seeing as how that's what I'm familiar with, but I could play whatever is needed.

willing to play just getting back into the game...all or most of 5e new to me was a 2e back int he day but willing to learn fast and play hard and fair with others if i dont stumble to much hoping .....lol

hello i would like to join your game if you will have me as a player. im somewhat new to dnd and FG. I know how to play using FG since im playing with another group as well.
    Thanks

BlueEyedRaven,

Looks like there is enough interest. What is your username on Discord? Here is mine: WillJ#4992

I would like to play a human fighter. Sounds plain but I like leading the way and protecting the group. Hope to hear from you soon.

Thread Information