DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Larger Font with Action Symbols?

I would like a larger font that have the action symbols in it. I have weak eyesight and do have trouble reading the text as is, even with glasses. Sure i can increase the uiscale, but that makes the table too cramped.

If there are no such font, is there a way i can make my own?
    Fantasy Grounds Official Discord Server
    [ULTIMATE LICENSE HOLDER]
    [FGU BACKER]

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thank you Trenloe. I had missed that it had been updated. However, after testing it, it was a bit too much on the large size for my taste. Was hoping for something along the line of the old BigFont extension. Guess i have to look into how to add the action symbols into an existing font myself.
    [FGU BACKER]

Quote Originally Posted by Allmight View Post
    Thank you Trenloe. I had missed that it had been updated. However, after testing it, it was a bit too much on the large size for my taste. Was hoping for something along the line of the old BigFont extension. Guess i have to look into how to add the action symbols into an existing font myself.
    Try it with different ScaleUIs cause it is bigger You can scaleui getting more room on desktop and still be able to read the text.
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Quote Originally Posted by Willot View Post
    Try it with different ScaleUIs cause it is bigger You can scaleui getting more room on desktop and still be able to read the text.
    Yeah, i did just that. But the overlap in the character sheet remained just as intrusive whatever scale i selected. Not sure if that is because it's a larger font than in the old BigFont extension, or the fact that it's in bold.
    [FGU BACKER]

Quote Originally Posted by Allmight View Post
    Yeah, i did just that. But the overlap in the character sheet remained just as intrusive whatever scale i selected. Not sure if that is because it's a larger font than in the old BigFont extension, or the fact that it's in bold.
    Try new one I just uploaded alot less overlap. Still same size font though
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Thanks, will give it a spin
    [FGU BACKER]

Tested it now, and wow. Yes, that works perfectly. However, you might want to create a new thread for it since it is no longer only a font, but a complete theme.

Great theme btw, good job
    [FGU BACKER]

Thats not a theme

NOW THATS A THEME!

Quote Originally Posted by Willot View Post
    Thats not a theme

NOW THATS A THEME!
    Well, it does change my theme when i use the BigFont extention, so hence i call it a theme.

Anyhow, i do have to admit that your's is very nice indeed. Wish i was'nt such a tool when it comes to any kind of programming/scripting. Would've loved to make a theme like that. Good work mate
    [FGU BACKER]

Thread Information