STAR TREK 2d20

Action Creation questions

I finally clicked and right clicked around enough to find the add action type to a new spell etc.

So how do you get the symbols into the action like this:

Also, how can you find the fields that the game actually knows about?

For example here:

It shows just damage

If I had type Acid:

It then shows acid damage on the spell. I changed this to blunt, crush etc which shows nothing. I am looking for those words that work for type. Maybe there is a giant file that has all that in it?

Spell action symbols - these come from the spell "Casting" field.

Damage types - see the "damage types" section under the Modifier table here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...ects#Modifiers
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

the only way to add action icons is to type in the casting bar or the effects box, than lock it to have the icons show, but if you want them else where, you have to Copy & Paste the icon itself, but you should never use a font extension due to the icons don't exist in the font extensions that i know of.
    [[A]] or [one-action]; [[AA]] or [two-actions]; [[AAA]] or [three-actions]; [[R]] or [reaction]; [free-action], don't remember the other format to make free action, could be [[F]] but don't remember.

blunt and crush doesn't exist in the damage types bludgeoning is the key word for those damage types
    Last edited by Alex Craft; October 19th, 2019 at 00:31.
    Alioops77

Thread Information