Starfinder Playlist

GM as player, dice rolls?

Because we lost a player last minute I am controlling a character in our Starfinder game.

I notice my default my GM dice rolls are hidden from the players.

I'd like my character rolls to not be, but I'm assuming there is no way to say roll M hidden, roll character visible?

No. GM rolls are either on or off. You can't set some rolls on and some off.

Get one of the players to control the other character rather than you controlling it.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

the only option you have is to set Show GM rolls to on and set the Dice Tower to on. Then all rolls will be shown, except the ones you drag to the dice tower. It's probably too much of a hassle to drag/drop all NPC rolls to the tower though.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

The best option, imho, for you would be to run another instance of FG as a client, join your game (localhost server) and run the character from there...
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Thread Information