Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: M&m gm lfg

M&m gm lfg

I am starting a new M&M game. I am free most evenings EST and I have the pro license. Send me a message if you have any questions.
    Last edited by chronoknight420; October 17th, 2019 at 08:58.

Darn, and here i was looking for skittles.

Soyye couldn't resist. I hope you find your players.

what is M&M ...(other than the candy coated chocolate that melts in your mouth not in your hand lol)

I believe he is referring g to Mutants and Masterminds - a d20 based superhero RPG.

oh sweet i love superheros and love D&D if you still have openings i would love to be a superhero although i have never done it in a D&D setting i am familiar with the superhero genre is it just mutations or do you have other type powers

I'd be interested depending on day/time.

Hey guys just PM me. I am free most days after 5pm. I then have to go into work at 10:30pm (this is all EST) but after I work I can still game. Send me a message with your discord and I will add you

We already have 2 in the group for Sunday's at 6pm. We just started that so you are welcome to join.

There we go. Took a bit but they are finally coming out of the woodwork. =)
    - The measure of a good GM is how well he can tell an entertaining story, not how hard he can beat his players into submission.

M&M:
    "My level 12 M&M Chocolate Crusader strikes at your level 1 Yellow Skittle Wizard: Melt!"

Skittle:
    "Summon Rainbow! Now taste my wrath."
    - The measure of a good GM is how well he can tell an entertaining story, not how hard he can beat his players into submission.

Thread Information