FG Spreadshirt Swag

Tombstone extension.

Greetings.

I was attending the DM 101 Class with Laerun over on Fantasy Grounds College. He had several extensions which work with Pathfinder 2e.

Notable was the DM Icon which gives you a few icon selections for your dm icon. I really like Cthulu Gygax!

Also seen was an extension which changes dead NPCs or PCs to various tombstones on the battlefield. I know he was also running the death and dying extension which showed the token 'bleeding out' (waaaay cool as well!).

Can someone direct me to where the Tombstone extension is?

First place to look is always the sticky extension thread at the top of the system specific sub-forum. This also usually has a link to the generic CoreRpg extensions that will probably work too.

For the specific dead indicator extension for PFRPG2 - I'm not aware of one being made available for that system on these forums. Maybe Fantasy Grounds College has a place you can look at? Or ask Laerrun...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

The Map indicator For Death (Extended Version) does note it will implement this functionality for PF2 as soon as the code is in place to enable dying functionality Can't wait for that \o/
    ref: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ended-Version)

Thread Information