STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Hamunds Harveating Handbooks

Bon Jour all,

I just want to give a friendly heads up that I have completed Hamund's Harvesting Handbook Volume I and II FG conversions available now on DMs Guild. Author Jeffrey yang did a fantastic job creating a plethora of tables that are tied to the Monster Manual and Volos respectively. For your convenience I have created a well formated reference manual. I have also individualized each Monster entry into independant objects that can be shared or put into your hotbar. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have enjoyed making it. Volume 3 is currently being produced by Jeffrey Yang followed by the conversion.

Jeff "Sailor_Lovins"
    Last edited by SailorLovins; October 17th, 2019 at 14:46.

Blog Entries
    These look cool. They are on my wish list to get and take a look at when I get A Round Tuit

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thanks man. That means a lot to me especially coming from you.
    Last edited by SailorLovins; October 17th, 2019 at 14:47.

Well, not to poke my nose where it don't belong but I figured I could help a guy out...so here ya go

RoundTuit.png

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxilon View Post
    Well, not to poke my nose where it don't belong but I figured I could help a guy out...so here ya go

RoundTuit.png
    Thanks!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Sorry for the thread necro resurrection, however, are both of the Harvesting (vol 1 and 2) FG modules not compatible with Unity? I get the following errors when loading them and they don't show in the library after showing they are "Loaded" in the Modules list:

[<color="red">ERROR</color>] Process Data File (Hamund's Harvesting Handbook): '[' is an unexpected token. The expected token is ';'. Line 13505, position 183.
    and
    [<color="red">ERROR</color>] Process Data File (Hamund's Harvesting Handbook Vol. 2): Reference to undeclared entity 'qout'. Line 2304, position 272.

Both Hamund's Handbooks are not yet compatible with Unity but I am working on converting them.

Quote Originally Posted by SmackDaddy View Post
    Sorry for the thread necro resurrection, however, are both of the Harvesting (vol 1 and 2) FG modules not compatible with Unity? I get the following errors when loading them and they don't show in the library after showing they are "Loaded" in the Modules list:

and

Quote Originally Posted by SailorLovins View Post
    Both Hamund's Handbooks are not yet compatible with Unity but I am working on converting them.
    I see on dmsguild there were two individuals who have figured out the fix and submitted it -- until the DMSguild copies are working, could someone share that fix here? Thank you in advance.

Here's the fix for the first handbook, I assume the 2nd handbook will be the same with different line numbers:

1. Rename the Handbook mod file to .zip and extract the zip file to a folder.
    2. Inside that folder, open dm.xml inside of an XML editor. Use Google to find one if you don't have an xml editor.
    3. Locate the line listed in the error 13505, you should spot something that doesn't look like the rest of the line...delete it - it's an invalid escape sequence:
    creature&a[ps;s departed
    4. There are 2 others that will need to be fixed after with the same issue in lines
    17971 & 25919
    5. Save your changes to db.xml

Optional
    6. Put everything back the way it was...compress the the extracted folder and rename it back to .MOD.
    You don't have to do this, it will work with out this clean up but it's still recommended.

Quote Originally Posted by DM_BK View Post
    Here's the fix for the first handbook, I assume the 2nd handbook will be the same with different line numbers:

1. Rename the Handbook mod file to .zip and extract the zip file to a folder.
    Thanks for putting this up there so others can fix it as well.

I was able to do it directly in 7-Zip w/o having to rename the file extension. I did extract the file to edit, but while I still had FGU open I would reload the module there, see the errors, make the modification in my editor, then copy the xml file directly back into the mod archive in 7-Zip. Reload the module, rinse/repeat a couple times.

For Vol 1, it was (reiterating + specific change) 13505:183,25919:175 (s/creature&a[ps;s/creature&apos;s/)
    17971:381 (s/wearer&pos;s/wearer&apos;s/)

For Vol 2, it was lines 2304:272, 128838:263 (s/&qout/&quot/)

Thread Information