DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Jolly good.

The videos are all stickied on the 5e forum. There are more resources stickied there too which you may find useful.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Just bought FG ultimate license plus the Essential DND bundle and a suitable campagin just to get started with especially encounters so we can practice the toolset.
    The Mad dungeon could not be a better setting for less roleplay and more testing the new VTT.

I do have a question though : I did also purchase the UA accessory. It state it adds all UA contant from 2018 forward.
    But I for one can not see any UA additions when creating characters. Its not available in the accessories to load as well, although it is stated it is in my purchased items.
    Is this a common thing with UA or is it just me not managing to load it in properly.

Blog Entries
    Congrats on the decisions!

Did you update after making the UA purchase? If so, check your vault. The file name is at the bottom of the product page. Delete it then run an update again.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Like any module you need to load it first. If you have updated after your purchase it will be found in your module activation screen as D&D Unearthed Arcana. Do note that there are two UA modules, one for the DM and one for players. To avoid duplication only the players module has the races/classes etc available for drag and drop from the relevant campaign buttons. The DM modules has all of the information but does not have the drag/drop.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Like any module you need to load it first. If you have updated after your purchase it will be found in your module activation screen as D&D Unearthed Arcana. Do note that there are two UA modules, one for the DM and one for players. To avoid duplication only the players module has the races/classes etc available for drag and drop from the relevant campaign buttons. The DM modules has all of the information but does not have the drag/drop.
    Yes I actually found it by mistake browsing around and indeed, all the UA sub classes, races etc (races I do not tend to try) but for the fun of it some UA sub classes is ok.

Thanks for answering.

kind regards

Thank you Zach for all your help as well.
    Noticed some content you created, especially for the mad mage dungeon Im about to run.
    Its not honestly my cup of tea as I tend to run rather RP heavy and mostly home brewn campaigns mixed with modules but as a starter I find it a good idea to stick to something and focus on learning the table top and new mechanics.

That said, browsing through this Mad Mage campaign I notice ALOT of room for interesting roleplay and adding of tons of my own material.

Tip: There are several major NPCs in this module that have its total hitpoints pool miss calculated, for example it has HD + Hp where the extra hp have a space between numbers, in those instances it does not recognize the total value, so making sure this is done.

I know this campaign recieved mixed feelings but I feel it can be rather fun if I add my own flair, personality and above all, ensure some encounters are alittle bit more interesting then whats presented in the actual campaign. Especially the very high level encounters I feel is something I would toss on a party of 13-15 levels not 18-20. They are far too mild with many encounters when it comes to difficulty, again easily adjusted.

Looking forward to run FG here now and now Im looking at buying more accessory contents. Tokens etc. In Roll20 I made all tokens myself which was very easy, and can bring in far more interesting pictures. I will check how I can do this for FG but I dont mind contributing and buying some tokens as welll, despite the art work in most cases is really not the quality I personally prefer. Too cartoonish for my taste.

Might well stop by and pick up a few of your own addons to the Mad mage dungeon, you have a few nice extras I noticed.

Quote Originally Posted by Gissur View Post
    Tip: There are several major NPCs in this module that have its total hitpoints pool miss calculated, for example it has HD + Hp where the extra hp have a space between numbers, in those instances it does not recognize the total value, so making sure this is done.
    Can you point to actual cases where things are wrong so I can fix them. Report any bugs here please so that I am sure not to miss the report. Cheers.

Can you point to actual cases where things are wrong so I can fix them. Report any bugs here please so that I am sure not to miss the report. Cheers.
    Sure, since Im going over it and I still know what was missing, which is just a few but for example Marilith and a major NPC Lich had a space between its HP which means dragging and dropping into combat tracker will give them around half hitpoints. On marilith instead of +90 it has +9 0 which the tracker only calculates to +9.

Anyway since im going over the entire campaign and all encounters anything I find I submit to that thread.

Again its only a handful and primarly on the very deepest of levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Gissur View Post
    Sure, since Im going over it and I still know what was missing, which is just a few but for example Marilith and a major NPC Lich had a space between its HP which means dragging and dropping into combat tracker will give them around half hitpoints. On marilith instead of +90 it has +9 0 which the tracker only calculates to +9.

Anyway since im going over the entire campaign and all encounters anything I find I submit to that thread.

Again its only a handful and primarly on the very deepest of levels.
    Thanks. I suspect that most people use the fixed or average hit points rather than have them roll randomly; which is why such things have hung around for so long. In the case of the Marilith the error is actually in the Monster Manual and since monsters are pulled from that into adventures it means every instance of that monster used in any adventure will also be wrong. So it's important that I know about such things so I can fix them.

Thread Information