Starfinder Playlist
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

Thread: Map won't load

@spoonhead - do you have "Cross-platform compatibility for Linux and Mac" enabled in your FG settings? I noticed recently on my test computer that having that enabled significantly increased download times for shared data.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    @spoonhead - do you have "Cross-platform compatibility for Linux and Mac" enabled in your FG settings? I noticed recently on my test computer that having that enabled significantly increased download times for shared data.
    I thought I had, but no, it's not checked.

Just joined the table with the problem map. Map has been un shared, unmasked, and re shared. Image remains completely grey, with just the tokens showing.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by spoonhead View Post
    Just joined the table with the problem map. Map has been un shared, unmasked, and re shared. Image remains completely grey, with just the tokens showing.
    How about other images? Did you clear your player cache before joining the campaign?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Memory usage me: 613mb
    DM 1GB

Both run restore permissions
    Still no good

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    How about other images? Did you clear your player cache before joining the campaign?
    Other images fine

No errors on the console either

Interestingly I had an issue during my last game where a map wouldn't load for my players. Eventually I have to get them all to clear their caches, I flushed my database and once that was done and we all reconnected the issue was resolved and the map loaded fine.

Firts issue I have ever had with FG in five years.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Interestingly I had an issue during my last game where a map wouldn't load for my players. Eventually I have to get them all to clear their caches, I flushed my database and once that was done and we all reconnected the issue was resolved and the map loaded fine.

Firts issue I have ever had with FG in five years.
    How did you flush your database?

DM only type /flushdb in chat and press return.

Note this clears all shared material
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information