Starfinder Playlist
Page 33 of 42 First ... 233132333435 ... Last

Thread: 5E Enhancer

@eporrini
    Is anyone else seeing issues with automatic ranged modifier? I’ve had to turn it off in my game. The specific issue was around throwing daggers.
    I was having problems with ranged modifiers with player characters only that were imported from DnD Beyond. Once I removed the ranged weapon from the inventory and re-added it in FG from Items, the issue would be resolved.
    Last edited by aulyre; November 15th, 2020 at 23:49. Reason: Was tryign to reply directly to eporrini

I've added some positions to the flanking script for large creatures that I had overlooked from the optional flaking rules on page 251 of the DMG.
    Large creatures will now properly flank as long as one square qualifies for flanking.

Mega.nz
    Github

If I have time I may be working on Huge and Gargantuan later.

Hey guys.
    I cant see any blood on the token if I install the ext. as written in the first post of this.
    - Guess I still need to place blood pictures somewhere? But where?

And I cant use the auto. ranged thing..
    If I try to atk with a bow in melee the atk roll do not work. Only the dmg dice rolls on the targed.
    - But if I do turn it off in setting the ranged atk in melee do work again (classic without dis)..

Edit: I've tested this all in a fresh campaign too.. Still not working.
    Last edited by Alkenix; November 22nd, 2020 at 02:10. Reason: Tested it in new campaign..

From memory, you have to set some config on in the options to get the blood. Have you done that?

Okey.. The ranged thing works now.. Still have the problem with no blood or death token shown. Any ideas? Already activated it in the settings...

On my session (DM side) i don't see the blood effects and skulls or crosses. But my players can see all of that.

Quote Originally Posted by aulyre View Post
    Hello,

I have version 10.2 of the FGU Enhancer. It had been working great, but recently (maybe in the last 2 weeks?), I noticed that NPCs ranged attacks are not calculating range distances correctly and causing the attacks to role with disadvantage. Is this something that has been reported before? Does anyone know of a fix?

Thanks!
    Yes, I am currently having this exact issue, and I have been having this issue for weeks now. I also have the 10.2 FGU Enhancer. My NPC ranged attacks have the wrong distance (showing 0), and all the attacks are all with disadvantage. My PCs do not have this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by TristarDM View Post
    Yes, I am currently having this exact issue, and I have been having this issue for weeks now. I also have the 10.2 FGU Enhancer. My NPC ranged attacks have the wrong distance (showing 0), and all the attacks are all with disadvantage. My PCs do not have this issue.
    Hast thou included the modification made by @lazjen? The original files only look for "Range: x ft", therefore if the stat block indicates Ranged: x ft, the extension can find a range and report 0. lazjen corrected it for the extension to look for both words in the inquiry.

Quote Originally Posted by Eriwan View Post
    Hast thou included the modification made by @lazjen? The original files only look for "Range: x ft", therefore if the stat block indicates Ranged: x ft, the extension can find a range and report 0. lazjen corrected it for the extension to look for both words in the inquiry.
    O, is this on github in the same location?

Quote Originally Posted by aulyre View Post
    O, is this on github in the same location?
    You can see my and Lazjen's updates within the last few pages of the thread or on our github pages.

for flanking edit:
    https://github.com/Berwind24/FG-5E-E...g/flanking.lua

for the ranged modifier edit:
    https://github.com/chrisryan10/FG-5E...ed_attacks.lua

You can also see our pull requests on the main github page for 5e-enhancer:
    https://github.com/StyrmirThorarins/FG-5E-Enhancer
    https://github.com/StyrmirThorarins/...Enhancer/pulls

as well as the forks we've made for our own 5e-enhancer edits (along with anyone else that may have forked for their own edits/use):
    https://github.com/StyrmirThorarins/...etwork/members (lazjen is chrisryan10, I believe.)

It just takes a bit getting used to with github navigation.
    I'm hoping Styrmir will work our amendments to the scripts into the next version, or at least approve our pull requests to get our updates in; so that future users won't have to muddle around as much.
    Last edited by Berwind; December 7th, 2020 at 03:18. Reason: correcting link

Thread Information